News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tiger_Bernhardt

Maui Golf
« on: January 05, 2009, 11:34:10 PM »
After the Plantation course which courses rate with the treehouse?

K. Krahenbuhl

Re: Maui Golf
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »
The Dunes at Maui Lani is interesting.  Nothing to see at Kaanapali.  The Bay Course at Kapalua is OK.  It will be interesting to see how plans go for a new third course up the hill at Kapalua.

TX Golf

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 11:42:22 PM »
Tiger,

These are a couple threads that discuss the topic pretty well from a while back. Hope they help.

http://golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,36994.0.html

http://golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,37745.0.html

Robert

Rob Rigg

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 12:23:54 AM »
Tiger,

After getting some great advice from the guys I am planning on playing The Dunes and Makena North in early Feb when I am in Maui.

If I wasn't staying in Kihei I'd probably try to get up to Kapalua even though it is a bit spendy.

The day in Lanai looks awesome - and I have seen some great deals - $300 for both courses including transportation.

Richard Boult

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 11:52:54 PM »

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 11:26:31 AM »
Tiger,

After getting some great advice from the guys I am planning on playing The Dunes and Makena North in early Feb when I am in Maui.

If I wasn't staying in Kihei I'd probably try to get up to Kapalua even though it is a bit spendy.

The day in Lanai looks awesome - and I have seen some great deals - $300 for both courses including transportation.

If you can work out a day at Lanai, do it.  From the boat ride to the whole experience, it is worth the money.  The two courses could not be more different from each other and don't forget to eat lunch up top and dinner at the ocean.  It is a day you won't soon forget.  I have done it a few times and still remember pretty much everything about the day.  The Nicklaus Course is excellent and certainly beautiful.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back