News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Rob Marshall

Re: Edit:The Bridge-"GCA" Day-June 10th
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2024, 08:35:36 PM »
Talked to my buddy who apparently played the Bridge thru a some sort of Golf Journal tee time raffle. He said the course was amazing and he loved the former race track memorabilia that is still on site. Hope you get great weather for the event.
If life gives you limes, make margaritas.” Jimmy Buffett

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2024, 09:12:30 PM »
JW

I prefer the term "Trade Brigade." Sounds more official.

These folks are in for a treat. I recall my time spent touring the course (and shooting images) fondly, especially because you were at the helm of the golf cart.

Enjoy, all.
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Pierre_C

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2024, 09:49:15 AM »
For anyone still looking for accommodations near The Bridge. There are rooms available at the American Hotel, located in Sag Harbor, 15 - 20 mins from The Bridge. https://theamericanhotel.com/
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 09:50:51 AM by Pierre Cruikshank »
"If there is a 50-50 chance that something can go wrong, then nine times out of 10 it will."
— Paul Harvey

jeffwarne

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2024, 06:53:39 PM »
For anyone still looking for accommodations near The Bridge. There are rooms available at the American Hotel, located in Sag Harbor, 15 - 20 mins from The Bridge. https://theamericanhotel.com/

The American Hotel is a MAX 14 m8nutes from The Bridge.
5.4 miles.Sag Harbor a nice spot
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back