News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ronald Montesano

Bomb Cyclone 2022
« on: December 21, 2022, 12:26:51 PM »
Everyone stay safe.

See you on the other side.
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

A.G._Crockett

Re: Bomb Cyclone 2022
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022, 08:20:03 AM »
It would appear that I am about to take a week off from golf whether I like it or not.  And like it I don’t…
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

Steve Lang

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2022, 10:20:25 AM »
 8)  We're loosing part of a week along the 30th parallel... and courses to be closed to prevent physical turf damage, so don't worry about us,...forecast to be back in the 60-70's next week...  shouldn't affect the ankle tan...

glad the other side isn't in March or April...  ;D
Inverness (Toledo, OH) cathedral clock inscription: "God measures men by what they are. Not what they in wealth possess.  That vibrant message chimes afar.
The voice of Inverness"

JLahrman

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2022, 10:35:12 AM »
We've had a foot of snow on the ground here in Grand Rapids MI for the past week. Supposed to get quite a bit more, but bigger concern is all the wind. Supposed to be a wild one tomorrow!

Ben Sims

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2022, 10:55:24 AM »
Been a wild 18 hours in the travel world. Lots of cancellations. Lots of unscheduled overnights for crews and passengers waiting to get places. Wind chill creates bad situation for ground ops. They can only stay outside for a very limited amount of time. Anti-ice fluid failure/holdover time exceedance issues in places like Denver have been common. -17F ambient with wind chills at -35F is no joke. Be safe out there.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back