News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve_ Shaffer

"Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses ... "  Adlai Stevenson
Hyman Roth to Michael Corleone: "We're bigger than US Steel."
Ben Hogan “The most important shot in golf is the next one”

Terry Lavin

The buyers are pals of mine with deep roots in the south suburbs and a lot of experience in the golf business. Fingers crossed for all concerned. FCC is a jewel of a golf course with a phenomenal set of greens.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

PCCraig

Interesting. I hope the new owners succeed. It's a very good golf course and it is certainly very close to the city.
H.P.S.

Jeff Schley

Glad they found some owners who are interested in the preservation of the course and commend them for focusing on the golf course, not ancillary banquets/weddings/etc.  With the train access and attractive pricing I don't see why they can't be successful.  Kudos to them and wish the new owners and members nothing but the best.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

Terry Lavin

Interesting. I hope the new owners succeed. It's a very good golf course and it is certainly very close to the city.

It’s 27 miles to downtown, but there isn’t a “reverse commute” problem to the South Side so travel times on the expressway are much, much better than for those headed to or from the North or West.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 11:13:10 AM by Terry Lavin »
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Greg Ohlendorf

Absolutely great news for Flossmoor!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back