News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

V_Halyard

Clearly my definition of common sense and responsibility is at extreme variance with others.

The one reality I know is 600,000 dead.

Irrelevant straw man, junk science and anecdotes do not impress.

Please remove me from the event.
Carl,
Do not in any way confuse or equate our refusal to compel people to share personal health info on this open source site, with the event’s belief in the validity of vaccination nor minimization of the 600,000 dead. I know people that have died from the virus so I find your implication particularly insulting. That said, we are NOT compelling anyone to share HIPPA level info in public.

We will respectfully accept your resignation from the event but
let me be clear, in no way should you imply we are refuting the validity or efficacy of vaccines.

I don’t mind personally sharing my firm belief in the sciences and I have been fully vaccinated. I also urge as many as possible to be vaccinated globally. That is my decision to share that info.

It is unreasonable and unacceptable to demand and/or compel anyone to share their personal HIPPA equated information on this open source publicly accessible site. Do not conflate the two nor make any other inferences to that extent. It is not our place (nor yours) to demand that folks share that info on this open source site.   
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 06:24:22 AM by V_Halyard »
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

John Mayhugh

Vaughn,
Participants in this and other GCA events owe organizers like you much gratitude for volunteering your time. It's a hassle to organize a large group of people to visit a public venue, but even more impressive when you manage access to private clubs like Harvester. Even though I'm not able to attend this Mashie, I want to thank you and the rest of the committee for arranging and managing it.

Rational people ought to understand why vaccination status is not something you should be expected to track. (Team Pfizer for me, if anyone asks.)

Tom Bacsanyi

Vaughn, I have to give up my spot. Next up from the waitlist!
Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty.

--Harry Vardon

V_Halyard

Vaughn, I have to give up my spot. Next up from the waitlist!

Thanks for the note Tom!
Smolens and Seitz move up.

"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Rick Shefchik

Vaughn, bad news for me, but good news for whoever is Number 41 - I will regretfully have to drop out of the event. Have a great Mashie!
"Golf is 20 percent mechanics and technique. The other 80 percent is philosophy, humor, tragedy, romance, melodrama, companionship, camaraderie, cussedness and conversation." - Grantland Rice

Mark Mammel

I also have to send regrets for this year. Can't be there, but standing by for 2022.
Mark
So much golf to play, so little time....

Mark

Frank Kim

I won't be able to make it this year.  Decided to attend the Crump Cup instead.  I'll miss seeing my friends this year.

V_Halyard

Waitlist movement. See Top of thread for Updates. Also if you are on the list and waitlist, watch for GCA Personal Message this week detailing rooming and schedule.

Lou_Duran

how did I get bumped?

committee decision?

V_Halyard

how did I get bumped?

committee decision?
If you were bumped and made no indication that you had wanted to be, It was inadvertent and I will take a look at it later tonight.

Dave Herrick

I’m afraid I must withdraw.

V_Halyard

I’m afraid I must withdraw.
Sorry Dave and thanks for letting me know.

V_Halyard

Main list updated on post #1  -  Mickle moves up from waitlist and Lou Duran (in) status typo corrected

John Mayhugh

Vaughn,
If not too late, could you add me to the waitlist?

Andrew Lewis

Vaughn —

I regrettably cannot attend; please feel free to reallocate my spot.

Also, this has nothing to do with Mayhugh requesting addition to the waitlist — at least as far as he knows…  :)

Cheers, Andrew

V_Halyard

Vaughn —

Also, this has nothing to do with Mayhugh requesting addition to the waitlist — at least as far as he knows…  :)

Cheers, Andrew
I'll take your word for it but this withdrawal coming on the heels of the Mayhugh request does give one pause but is not surprising.  Lol
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 07:43:34 PM by V_Halyard »

V_Halyard

List updated.
  Ward Peyronnin and Steve Solow move up From Waitlist 7/27
Room and hotel registration details forthcoming this weekend.

Thx

V

« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 10:57:42 PM by V_Halyard »

Brad Tufts

Hi Vaughn,

I hope all is well!

I unfortunately will have to miss this one as well...next person up!

Thanks,

Brad Tufts
So I jump ship in Hong Kong....

V_Halyard

More moves. [/size]Andy Ryall and Joe Lynch make get battle field promotions.[/color]
[/size][/color]
[/size]Mayhugh is getting closer.
[/size]List updated in post one of the thread

V_Halyard

If you are lined below, please check your GCA Personal Messages or Email forwarding:

Greg Clark
Mark Studer
Evan Fleisher   
Ward Peyronnin

Andy Ryall

Joe Perches

Thanks.
V

V_Halyard

UPDATE - 7/31
Everyone is in. See Post 1
Thanks to all of you that have confirmed your direct emails.
Hotel and registration information is being sent this weekend via direct email to participants.
Please confirm and or respond accordingly. 

I still need direct emails from:
- Greg Clark
- Ward Peyronnin
- Rick Shefchik (Spelled Correctly I might add)
If you know them, please ping them and let them know to PM me via GCA or give them my email as you will have later today.
I have also sent them each a GCA DM.

Rick Shefchik

Thanks to all who notified me that my withdrawal a few weeks ago had not been duly recognized. I am not only merely out, I'm really most sincerely out, and Vaughn now knows that. Have a great Mashie!
"Golf is 20 percent mechanics and technique. The other 80 percent is philosophy, humor, tragedy, romance, melodrama, companionship, camaraderie, cussedness and conversation." - Grantland Rice

John Mayhugh

Vaughn —

Cheers, Andrew
I'll take your word for it but this withdrawal coming on the heels of the Mayhugh request does give one pause but is not surprising.  Lol

Very kind of Andrew stepping aside to create an opening. At least that's how I'm viewing it.

V_Halyard

Vaughn —

Cheers, Andrew

Very kind of Andrew stepping aside to create an opening. At least that's how I'm viewing it.
He claims he was receiving texts from a blocked number...

Dan Kelly

Afraid I am OUT.

Play well in Iowa.

Dan
"There's no money in doing less." -- Joe Hancock, 11/25/2010
"Rankings are silly and subjective..." -- Tom Doak, 3/12/2016

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back