News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Evan_Green

Re: "The Crazy Golf Club"
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 11:39:45 PM »
I personally love indoor putting courses...and paired with a bar/lounge - sounds like lots of fun and a good idea especially in the winter.

One of my childhood memories was tying the course record at the indoor putting course at the Banff Springs Hotel (30 for 18 holes) in...they put my name up on the course record board...it was a pretty interesting course as well. I've always wondered if that course still exists ...can anyone who has been there recently confirm?

Anyway, I would go to the Crazy Golf Club if I were in NYC...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 11:42:28 PM by Evan_Green »

Thomas Dai

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 04:26:36 AM »
If it gets people starting to play the game or having golf-fun then “crazy golf” is fine by me. I think my first ever golf was on a municipal crazy golf course in a local park with rented ball and club. Families playing together..grannies and grandkids, uncles and nieces and nephews. Smiles and laughs. Great stuff. And then move on to “proper” putting courses/greens and then on to pitch-n-putt and then onto a full course.
Atb.

Jaeger Kovich

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »
I gotta check this out when I get home. There was a decent Mini-Golf facility built in battery park a few years back on a pier just a few blocks from the World Trade Center. They charge $5, which is absolutely perfect!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back