News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tim Martin

It would be hard to nail down the best experience but the most recent is certainly 36 holes at Rivermont in the burbs of Atlanta. When you put a standout golf course together with great playing partners and some all world hospitality it is tough to beat.

Tim

No one has to explain to me how wonderful a day at Rivermont is spent golfing your ball.

I love the place.

Maybe the best value in private golf in the United States.

So how could all these swell vibes spur you, Mac and that court jester OHalloran to send me a greeting in such poor taste? ;)

Doc-I wasn't aware that O'Halloran forwarded that picture your way. All I can say is that he brings out my predisposition toward immaturity. A day later when JC Jones arrived things continued to slide and the atmosphere was analogous to a second grade birthday party at Chuck E. Cheeses. ;D

Gene Greco

Second grade birthday party? He had his law school graduation celebration there.
The giant costumed mouse's duty was to follow him with the keg wherever he went.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:02:25 AM by Gene Greco »
"...I don't believe it is impossible to build a modern course as good as Pine Valley.  To me, Sand Hills is just as good as Pine Valley..."    TOM DOAK  November 6th, 2010

Greg Murphy

Sagebrush - golf courses probably shouldn't be built on the sides of mountains but for those who don't mind riding, this mountain side course is a ton of fun and spectacular to boot

Bill_McBride

Sagebrush - golf courses probably shouldn't be built on the sides of mountains but for those who don't mind riding, this mountain side course is a ton of fun and spectacular to boot

The golf cart is also handy for visits to the Hideout.  Sagebrush is such a cool place.   I wish it were closer. 

J Cabarcos

My vote goes for The Course at Yale.  From what I am told that most of the members which are a hearty New England folk regularly walk the hilly forested course, but being accustomed to flat courses I elected a golf cart without regret on a chilly autumn day.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back