News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jud_T

Re: Jackson Chen --Hole in one at Kingsley
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2013, 07:53:11 PM »
Anyone who claims an 18 can't possibly carry it 300 hasn't met JC.  We'll be touring the nation's Calcutta circuit next summer with that number and a very fast car.
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

JC Jones

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2013, 07:55:30 PM »
Hitting a drive 320 center stripe means nothing when you shank your next shot.  I still shot 88, which isnt too far off from being an 18.

I will be taking my talents to the Windy City next week, look for a cash game  ;D
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Andrew Lewis

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2013, 07:38:55 AM »

My job in the match was to soft-peddle JC playing off his full 18 shots to Dan Lucas, which Dan accepted and by his own admission immediately regretted.  Just another example of games being won/lost before you put a peg in the ground.

As JC mentioned, we'll be taking this show to Chicago next week.  If anybody is interested in playing against Team Jones-Lewis in the Beverly Game -- which I have finally learned how to score -- do let us know.  Or you can just kick yourselves in the groin and mail us each a Benjamin...it will be both cheaper and less painful  ;)

Joe -- You were definitely missed this week, but it's great to hear you're moving dirt Down South.

Bill Seitz

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2013, 12:42:50 PM »

As JC mentioned, we'll be taking this show to Chicago next week.  If anybody is interested in playing against Team Jones-Lewis in the Beverly Game -- which I have finally learned how to score -- do let us know.  Or you can just kick yourselves in the groin and mail us each a Benjamin...it will be both cheaper and less painful  ;)

Never bet against Andrew Lewis at Beverly. He has a knack for picking the right partner.  ;)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back