News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jay Flemma

May all the blessings of the season brighten you and yours.   ;D  Thanks for a great year!  

And hey!  With Augusta, Merion, Muirifeld, and Oak Hill up this year, should be a special year for the majors, huh?  (See? There's your golf course architecture content:)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:08:57 PM by Jay Flemma »
Mackenzie, MacRayBanks, Maxwell, Doak, Dye, Strantz. @JayGolfUSA, GNN Radio Host of Jay's Plays www.cybergolf.com/writerscorner

Kris Shreiner

Re: Merry Christmas! Have a happy, healthy, and holy holiday season!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 12:40:44 PM »
Jay,

Merrry Christmas and all the best to you and the GCA gang in 2013! Next year has quite a Major line-up, that's for sure.

Chreers,
Kris 8)
"I said in a talk at the Dunhill Tournament in St. Andrews a few years back that I thought any of the caddies I'd had that week would probably make a good golf course architect. We all want to ask golfers of all abilities to get more out of their games -caddies do that for a living." T.Doak

archie_struthers

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 02:31:56 PM »
  8) ;D :D

Was going to start a Christmas thread , then spied this one.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. It's so nice to be able to catch up on ones pastime so easily ,  and learn from all of you !  

I pray that all will have a wonderful 2013 and be blessed with the gift of good friends and good golf. All the best. !!!

Archie
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:47:13 PM by archie_struthers »

Don Hyslop

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 02:32:46 PM »
Merry Christmas to all the members of the GCA family. Hopefully Santa will answer everyone`s golfing dreams!
Thompson golf holes were created to look as if they had always been there and were always meant to be there.

Jay Flemma

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 05:11:02 PM »
Dan, then Santa's having a laugh with me...he has me starting the year in a cold weather spot for my first road trip of the year.
Mackenzie, MacRayBanks, Maxwell, Doak, Dye, Strantz. @JayGolfUSA, GNN Radio Host of Jay's Plays www.cybergolf.com/writerscorner

Stephen Davis

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 11:29:58 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a great new year.

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 11:56:25 PM »
Jay,

Thank you for being you. Your contributions are invaluable to our community and every year I enjoy both your distaste of turkey and your love of Christmas. I can only trust that my beloved President said it best so I say to you:

Michelle and I send our warmest wishes to all those celebrating Hanukkah around the world. 

This Hanukkah season we remember the powerful story of the Maccabees who rose up to liberate their people from oppression. Upon discovering the desecration of their Temple, the believers found only enough oil to light the lamp for one night. And yet it lasted for eight. 

Hanukkah is a time to celebrate the faith and customs of the Jewish people, but it is also an opportunity for people of all faiths to recognize the common aspirations we share. This holiday season, let us give thanks for the blessings we enjoy, and remain mindful of those who are suffering. And let us reaffirm our commitment to building a better, more complete world for all.   

From our family to the Jewish Community around the world, Chag Sameach. 

Ross Harmon

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 01:13:42 AM »
Merry Christmas to everyone too!

GCA content... I had a special delivery from Ballyneal under the tree tonight - my wife did well!  :)

Ken Kearney

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 05:09:04 AM »
Seasons greetings from Ireland.
May you enjoy good health to walk the fairways in 2013.

Nollaig Shona Dhaoibh   (May you all have a Happy Christmas...)
KK
KK.

Jay Flemma

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 08:20:29 AM »
Kav, those are lovely sentiments too! Happy Hannukah and may all the blessings of the season stay with you the whole year.

And play great this year!!

Dan King

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2012, 12:08:41 PM »
While celebrating this Christmas, add a little extra cheer for Jimmy Buffett who turns 66 today. While celebrating raise a glass of a foo-foo drink in a coconut cup in his honor and to all parrotheads everywhere.

Cheers,
Dan King
Well, I'm still here. Didn't have to go to rehab, and I'm not broke.
 --Jimmy Buffett

Jay Flemma

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back