News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Tim Martin

Sussex County New Jersey Options/August 4,5
« on: July 22, 2012, 07:32:41 PM »
I will be up in Sussex County New Jersey in a couple weeks overnight and am looking for any suggestions on where to play either Saturday afternoon August 4th or Sunday morning August 5th. I believe I am going to be within 15 minutes or so of Sparta and if anyone is looking for a game post here or shoot me a PM. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:56:28 PM by Tim Martin »

Alex Lagowitz

Re: Sussex County New Jersey Options/August 4,5
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:46:28 PM »
A lot of the Crystal Springs courses are in the area.  Ballyowen is the best of them.

Ron Csigo

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »
Drive the extra 30 minutes and hit the Knoll.  I will try my best to come meet up with you.

Otherwise, you have Ballyowen, Wild Turkey, Crystal Springs, Great Gorge, Farmstead and Skyview in that neck of the woods.  Also, a little farther south, there is Berkshire Valley.
Playing and Admiring the Great Golf Courses of the World.

Bill Brightly

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 07:50:34 PM »
A lot of the Crystal Springs courses are in the area.  Ballyowen is the best of them.

+1. I really like Ballyowen. A little pricey, check out the twilight rates. I dislike Crystal Springs intensely. Bowling Green is a decent course, with one really stupid hole to accomodate a few condos.

Ron Csigo

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 08:02:57 PM »
Bill - I agree.  Hole #4 at Bowling Green is a train wreck.  Otherwise, the course has a nice mix of holes.
Playing and Admiring the Great Golf Courses of the World.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back