News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

CJ Carder

Re: best course at the Barefoot Resort is.....
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2011, 02:51:21 PM »
None of the above.  Am I the only person in the world who doesn't particularly care for any of the courses there?  I had more fun at other courses up and down the Grand Strand for 25-50% less money.

Tim Gavrich

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »
None of the above.  Am I the only person in the world who doesn't particularly care for any of the courses there?  I had more fun at other courses up and down the Grand Strand for 25-50% less money.
There are certainly a bunch of courses that offer better value on the Grand Strand.  The three Legends courses and Avocet at Wild Wing are very high up in the value category.
Senior Writer, GolfPass

A.G._Crockett

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2011, 06:17:53 PM »
Cost is a completely separate question when it comes to the Barefoot courses.  They are far too expensive for my tastes, though I consider the Love and Dye courses to be superior golf courses.

One affordable way to play them is in a 3 round package.  These change all the time, but there is always something available.

But the rack rate at Barefoot is semi-outrageous.
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back