News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Dan Byrnes

What is that new course in the Pinehurst area?
« on: June 23, 2011, 07:36:18 PM »
What is that new Coore Crenshaw course in the Pinehurst area?

Thanks

Dan

Keith OHalloran

Re: What is that new course in the Pinehurst area?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 07:38:41 PM »
Are you talking about The Dormie Club?

Bill_McBride

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 09:33:46 PM »
Dan, I think if you use the search function and "Dormie Club" you'll find a lot of chatter about this fine new C&C course.  It's had its share of economy-related problems but is one fine course.

The good news about that is there are many ways for non-members to play the course. 

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 10:14:09 PM »
I think he means #2...
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Dan Byrnes

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 11:09:49 PM »
Dan, I think if you use the search function and "Dormie Club" you'll find a lot of chatter about this fine new C&C course.  It's had its share of economy-related problems but is one fine course.

The good news about that is there are many ways for non-members to play the course. 

Thanks.  That is it I couldn't recall the name.  I have a bunch of friends heading down their next week for a wedding and were asking about where to play in addition to the Pinehurst courses.  I remembered reading some nice comments about the place around here but couldn't recall the name of it.  They are playing a couple of Pinehurst courses, Pine Needles and North South so hopefully the can make arrangements tom play the Dormie Club as well.  I look forward to hearing about it from them.

Is a call from our clubs pro the proper introduction needed to gain access to the Dormie Club?

Thanks

Dan

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back