News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mark Smolens

Re: Chicago GCA Mini-Outing at Shepherd's Crook in Zion, IL (June 26th)
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2010, 04:21:21 PM »
Pat, sorry I can't make this Saturday  :(  Duty calls on the Weekly Challenge Golf Tour, and since I've already paid for that tournament I figure I'd better show up. . .

PCCraig

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 08:20:42 AM »
Ok...last chance to join. Otherwise I need to call up SC and downgrade from a group of 8 to 6 as they are holding my credit card and I don't want to be charged for the extra players :P
H.P.S.

Tim Nugent

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 11:57:23 AM »
I'd partake but I'll be flying out to Reno for DD's (darling daughter in club volleyball lingo) National Championships.
If you guys are willing to drive all the way up to Zion, maybe an outing at Foxford Hills is in order.
Coasting is a downhill process

Dan Moore

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 03:22:13 PM »
Pat,

I'll leave it up to you while noting a 4 ball and a 2 ball match might work better than 2 3 ball matches. 
"Is there any other game which produces in the human mind such enviable insanity."  Bernard Darwin

Chris Flamion

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2010, 06:22:09 PM »
Look forward to seeing everyone, hopefully the rain holds off

Dan Moore

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2010, 05:22:34 PM »
Hi Guys,  Sorry for my absence.  Hopefully the pro shop relayed my message.  I have come down with a nasty upper respiratory cold which kept me up most of the night.  Better now then in two weeks when I have a week long golf trip on tap.  Looking forward to your comments on the course. 
"Is there any other game which produces in the human mind such enviable insanity."  Bernard Darwin

PCCraig

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2010, 08:47:47 AM »
It was great seeing everyone out at Shepherd's Crook yesterday. Considering the huge T-Storm the area was hit with about 6 hours prior to our round the course played in great shape and we had nothing but sun. Plus we got in just in time to watch the ~45-min overtime period of the US World Cup match ;)

We'll have to set up another one of these informal get togethers before the summer is up...perhaps Ravisloe next time?
H.P.S.

Jud_T

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2010, 09:39:31 AM »
The best muni/dollar I've ever played.  Highly recommended.  Great seeing the guys.
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back