News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Patrick_Mucci

The Art of the Deal ? Golf at Trump's courses
« on: April 12, 2010, 10:20:12 PM »
A friend of mine recently indicated that prospective members can pay "Dues" only and gain access to ALL of the Trump courses.

In these difficult times, that would appear to be a clever incentive.

Why wouldn't you join "All" of the Trump courses for a dues only fee ?

John Moore II

Re: The Art of the Deal ? Golf at Trump's courses
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 10:23:11 PM »
But how much is the additional fee? Surely there is one dues amount for joining only one course and another amount for joining all 5. Same thing ClubCorp has where you can join all clubs in the ClubCorp family for a set fee, and then get on any course for cart fee only, no fee if you want to ride. Great deals either way. And is there a limitation on how many times per year you can play your non-home  courses?

Sean Leary

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 10:31:09 PM »
A friend of mine recently indicated that prospective members can pay "Dues" only and gain access to ALL of the Trump courses.

In these difficult times, that would appear to be a clever incentive.

Why wouldn't you join "All" of the Trump courses for a dues only fee ?

When are you joining?  :)

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Are these 1 year memberships only? My club in Seattle just sold 10 of these.

Patrick_Mucci

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 10:37:47 PM »
JKM,

I believe that one dues payment entitles you to all courses.

I'll try to get clarification with respect to any limits and/or restrictions.

Those that paid six figure initiation fees have to be upset, but, if they didn't embark on this program, dues would probably be much higher, so, the alternative isn't exactly an ideal proposition.

I wonder what each of the properties are zoned for ? 

John Moore II

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 10:53:38 PM »
Pat-I knew you meant one single dues payment. The way ClubCorp worked it out was you could sign up for either a single club membership or the Signature Gold membership, I think it was called. In the single, you'd pay, lets say $200 a month, and for the Signature Gold you'd pay something like $300 a month (total, not $300 in addition to the $200 for the club). With SG you could use any course over 50 miles from your home course once a month for a nominal fee (cart fee if you wanted to ride, free I think if you walked). Certainly those dollar amounts will vary from club to club, but that is basically what the deal was. (and don't bitch me out if I got this slightly wrong, its been 7 years since I worked for ClubCorp, I've probably forgotten some of the exact details)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back