News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Rich Goodale

Re: Its a Sad day Indeed
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2009, 03:03:38 AM »
To get this back on topic, one must quote PG Wodehouse:

"It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine."

;)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:05:21 AM by Rich Goodale »

Sean_A

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2009, 04:37:39 AM »
I don't begrudge anyone starting up an OT topic, but jeepers, make t an interesting one.  Best golf shops?  As Johnny Mac once said, "You cannot be serious!"

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024:Winterfield, Alnmouth, Chechesee Creek & Old Barnwell

Kyle Harris

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2009, 05:47:08 AM »
Curious , do American Basketball forums have threads on Golf Course Architecture ?

Actually...

The Penn State Football forum on which I post has a "Golf" section thanks to me. It's posted in fairly regularly, if not frequently.

Mike Sweeney

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 07:26:40 AM »
I don't begrudge anyone starting up an OT topic, but jeepers, make t an interesting one.  Best golf shops? 

Ciao

Sean,

Maybe you could make this a little easier on the 1499 other posters on this site from around the world ? Can you please list 25 or so topics that you deem acceptable for off topic posting? We can put it to a vote and determine if they are acceptable to the group.

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 07:46:38 AM by Mike Sweeney »

Kalen Braley

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2009, 10:34:08 AM »
On an interesting side note..

John Mayhugh and myself are tied for the lead in the GCA.com bracket picks.  Thats gotta be noteworthy right?   ;D

Anthony Gray

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2009, 11:39:20 AM »

John Mayhugh and myself are tied for the lead in the GCA.com bracket picks.  Thats gotta be noteworthy right?   ;D

Kalen,

A sad day for me is when I go to Wal_Mart to get my favorite golf balls and they are out. And when my Mountaineers loose.

Anthony

Kalen Braley

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2009, 11:42:50 AM »

Kalen,

A sad day for me is when I go to Wal_Mart to get my favorite golf balls and they are out. And when my Mountaineers loose.

Anthony

That is a bummer.

I'm off to wally-world today.  Need some maintiance items for the FJ and I'll be sure to stop off in the golf section.  They always have those sweet top-flites for sale.  ;)

Anthony Gray

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2009, 11:52:48 AM »

Kalen,

Anthony

That is a bummer.

I'm off to wally-world today.  Need some maintiance items for the FJ and I'll be sure to stop off in the golf section.  They always have those sweet top-flites for sale.  ;)

I love the way those Top-flites check up. And they feel soft when you hit one on the screws.

Anthony

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back