News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bob_Huntley

Searching for IMs Sent
« on: September 22, 2008, 07:45:55 PM »
I have just replied to an IM.

I want to re-read what I sent and there seems no way to retrieve it. I can  get sometihng from months ago but nothing from today or yesterday.

Help

Bob

John Kavanaugh

Re: Searching for IMs Sent
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 07:50:59 PM »
Bob,

Are you looking for this one you sent me just an hour or so ago:

John,

You posting on Golfclubatlas makes me a better man.  Thanks for everything you do.

Sincerely,

Bob Huntley

Kyle Harris

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 07:53:48 PM »
Bob,

With the upgrade, we all know must select whether or not we want the IM sent to be saved to the sent folder. I believe it is a little checkbox somewhere around the IM window that you must select before you click "send."

TX Golf

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 07:55:34 PM »
If you go into your message settings there is a box you can click so it automatically saves your sent messages to your outbox. However, I don't know if it saves a reply to another persons message. I have wanted to go back and find something but couldn't.

Robert

Garland Bayley

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »
Kyle,

There is an option in the profile settings to have all messages sent to the outbox too.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 08:00:08 PM »
Bob,

Was it this one from yesterday?

John,

I have always dreamt of living in Southern Indiana and this Monterey thing is getting me down.  How about a house swap and because property values in California are depressed I might be able to throw some cash in on the deal.

Bob

Bob_Huntley

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 08:33:56 PM »
John,

That's the one. I've even thrown in a guest card for you at the Club.

Bob

Wayne_Kozun

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 09:16:56 PM »
Bob - you forgot to mention that you arranged for John to go out with Angelina Jolie as she has gotten tired of Brad Pitt.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back