News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

TEPaul

Re: Where do the old dead architects go?
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2008, 10:27:09 PM »
"but yo, Philly boy, I be comin back up yonder soon, so don your suit of many colors cause its going to go great with the new site 'stuff'!...and I'm not talking design."

Paul:

Cool, I'm ready and I'm pumped. That's kind of amazing because guess who just called me out of the blue on Friday after silence for many months? That flight attendant out of Philly who lives down the street. Remember her? I bet that news just blows your sock off, right? We can all get down and dirty, and, you know, like come up with a couple of steeplechase concept holes or something.

James Bennett

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2008, 10:58:17 PM »
That hedge seems to have a definite Mackenzie flavour to it, perhaps with a raynor influence.  There is a similar (but bigger) hedge at that other Chapel of the Monterey Peninsula - Cypress Point #1. 

The purpose of a hedge is to hide from view that which resides behind it.  I wonder who and or what was lurking at the Mortuary behind the hedge.

James B  ;)
Bob; its impossible to explain some of the clutter that gets recalled from the attic between my ears. .  (SL Solow)

Peter Wagner

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2008, 11:06:09 PM »
I've enjoyed being a member at The Hedge for many years now.  Endless afternoons of playing the upper 9 and then the lower 9, all perfect until you "experts" showed up and began nitpicking my beloved Hedge to death.  Tanks fur nuttin' Danny!  Now I have to find another morgue and another hedge.  Sigh.

Just because it's not Hedge Digest rated doesn't mean it isn't fun damn it!

JohnV

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 03:13:29 PM »
"Actually, I noticed this place when I first moved here in October and finally got around to taking the picture yesterday.  No Photoshop was used in making this picture."

JohnV:

Is that right? That place and that name is real? If that's the case and you're back in that neighborhood tell the proprietor that his lawyer will be hearing from my lawyers and he can probably expect that I will take his mortuary and sell it and do something cool with the award like fix those dumb Fazio mistakes at Riviera.

He can't use the name TEPaul as I've had it service marked for years and for him to use it without asking my permission will put him in some really serious California CaCa.

Tell him who my lawyers are---eg my interstate lawyer is David Schmidt---AKA Shivas and you tell that guy that my lawyer Shivas will take whatever his lawyer says and parse his ass off with his sentence-structure parsing technique.

And if that doesn't work my California lawyer is one David Moriarty AKA---oh never mind about that---tell that mortician that David will either argue his lawyer's eyeballs out of his head or he will use his expert delaying tactics until they both die penniless.

Ahhh.  I've been quoted out of context.  Read the next line.  I used a program called GIMP which is a free image manipulation program.  The correct name is "THE Paul Mortuary."

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back