News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us.

Jon Spaulding

WeKoPa Saguaro, 11/3
« on: November 01, 2007, 09:44:02 AM »
I have a spot available @ 7:40AM this coming Saturday (11/3/07) if anyone is interested. Let me know via email which is listed on my profile.
You'd make a fine little helper. What's your name?

David Stamm

Re:WeKoPa Saguaro, 11/3
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 11:11:23 AM »
I'll be there in 45 mins..... ;)
"The object of golf architecture is to give an intelligent purpose to the striking of a golf ball."- Max Behr

Jon Spaulding

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 11:21:36 AM »
Cool; see you there!
You'd make a fine little helper. What's your name?

Pete Lavallee

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 11:39:40 AM »
Jon,

Nov 3 is a great choice, as they start to cut the overseed on Nov. 2. We played there last Sat. and things were very shaggy.

I'll be interested on your opinion of the course; it's safe to say the architecture is very subtle. Some greens have excellent contour but certainly not all. The course is very intimate with some tees dangerously close to the previous green. Although this makes it very easy to walk, it also makes it easy to overhear the comments of the other groups on the course. The choice of 2 short par 4's on each nine is very interesting. There is also the mandatory short par 3, but the addition of several really long par 4's brings the total from the tips to right around 7000.
"...one inoculated with the virus must swing a golf-club or perish."  Robert Hunter

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back