News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brad Isaacs

Re: Tiger's fatal flaw?
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2012, 05:01:10 PM »
Purely coincidentally (I do not time my very occasional desk-cleanings to coincide with anything in the golf season), my desktop today spat forth a magazine called "The Majors of Golf (2006)."

"The Majors of Golf" was, and perhaps still is, a freebie quarterly distributed through golf clubs. A buddy of mine got into the habit of picking up a copy for me at his club, four times each season.

This one is for the British Open of 2006. The "SWING SEQUENCE" in this issue: "TIGER WOODS' SUPERLATIVE SHORT-IRON ACTION."

Mr. Woods should read it!

Do I understand this correctly?

Butch had Tiger relatively steep with the driver which produced a down the line action that had him more. Accurate than the flatter swing of Hank Haney. Foley now has him more vertical which has him more accurate with the long clubs. Just as Tiger originally had distance control issues with his short clubs under Butch, this problem has resurfaced. Is there any reason to believe he won't conquer the problem this time? He is older, scared, and probably never tobe quite as good but there is still reason to believe he will improve from here.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back