News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tiger_Bernhardt

My home course
« on: December 12, 2011, 10:35:22 PM »
What happened to the my home course list? Searching GCA is far from my strong suit.

PThomas

Re: My home course
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 10:39:45 PM »
in the In MY Opinion Section bud, i think
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Sam Morrow

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 10:45:07 PM »
What happened to the my home course list? Searching GCA is far from my strong suit.

Maybe you and Paul can put your minds together and do an Oakbourne tour.

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 11:30:40 PM »
Thank you Paul. Sam I number of years ago I brought in a well know restoration architect to do a Master plan to take Oakbourne back to the Dick Wilson original design. he Green Comm was ready to commit. However, the Super who was the power at the club politically in those days killed the idea. Oakbourne Cc will always be a top 5 in Louisiana course that hosts State Am and other competitive events. However, there is not really any architectural significance  to the course. It is a heck of a good mutt though.

Sam Morrow

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 12:20:56 AM »
Thank you Paul. Sam I number of years ago I brought in a well know restoration architect to do a Master plan to take Oakbourne back to the Dick Wilson original design. he Green Comm was ready to commit. However, the Super who was the power at the club politically in those days killed the idea. Oakbourne Cc will always be a top 5 in Louisiana course that hosts State Am and other competitive events. However, there is not really any architectural significance  to the course. It is a heck of a good mutt though.

It's a very good mutt, I can think of many worse places to spend my time.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back