News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tim Leahy

Pasadera CC, Monterey, CA
« on: November 07, 2011, 02:25:40 PM »
Played Pasadera CC (Nicklaus) in Monterey the weekend before last and really enjoyed it. The 14th hole, par 3 over a canyon with a great view was one of the best par 3's I have played in the whole state of Cali. Any body out there played here and have an opinion on it. It is open to NCGA members now and I think worth the trip.

http://pasadera.com/page.php?page_id=3151&name=Course_Overview
I love golf, the fightin irish, and beautiful women depending on the season and availability.

astavrides

Re: Pasadera CC, Monterey, CA
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 04:19:06 PM »
It was ok.  I played it a few weeks ago.  There is quite a bit about it on GCA if you use the search function.

Bob_Huntley

Re: Pasadera CC, Monterey, CA
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 05:04:27 PM »
Played Pasadera CC (Nicklaus) in Monterey the weekend before last and really enjoyed it. The 14th hole, par 3 over a canyon with a great view was one of the best par 3's I have played in the whole state of Cali. Any body out there played here and have an opinion on it. It is open to NCGA members now and I think worth the trip.

http://pasadera.com/page.php?page_id=3151&name=Course_Overview

Tim,

I thiught the best thing about the place was its exquisitely designed and decorated Clubhouse.

The par three fourteenth has to be one of the most difficult par threes on the Peninsula with very little chance of a recoverey from less than a perfect shot. Death by being short into bunker up front, death by being OB if marginally over the green and not much room on the sides. Their is one par four of about five hundred yards downhill that would make a good ski run. All in all this course did not attract the lasting attention of  the  of the serious golfer on the Peninsula.   
Bob             

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back