News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

J_ Crisham

This past Saturday the Western Golf Association and Evans Scholar Foundation convened for an Evans Scholar selection meeting at North Shore CC in Glen View IL. During one of the breaks the WGA was awarded  The Walking Golfer of the Year award. This was a very nice compliment to an organization that has long championed the support of caddy programs at clubs in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest. As many of you already know the Evans Scholarship is the largest privately funded college scholarship in the US,with over 850 students in school. Nice presentation of a plaque and bag to the WGA/ESF. Great Day!
                                                                                            Jack                                                                             

PCCraig

This past Saturday the Western Golf Association and Evans Scholar Foundation convened for an Evans Scholar selection meeting at North Shore CC in Glen View IL. During one of the breaks the WGA was awarded  The Walking Golfer of the Year award. This was a very nice compliment to an organization that has long championed the support of caddy programs at clubs in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest. As many of you already know the Evans Scholarship is the largest privately funded college scholarship in the US,with over 850 students in school. Nice presentation of a plaque and bag to the WGA/ESF. Great Day!
                                                                                            Jack                                                                             

Congrats to the WGA...they had my vote in the TWG poll...
H.P.S.

Chris Johnston

Jack

I couldn't agree more!  The WGA Evans Scholars is something every purist golfer should support.

At one time (may still be), I was the youngest Life Member at the WGA.  A terrific investment in young people.

J_ Crisham

Chris, Thank you for your generosity towards the program. We havemany GCAers who are very involved both financially and timewise. Robb rigg was actually present Saturday but I unfortunately did not have a chance to meet him. My clubBeverly is blessed to have 30 Life members of the par club-as you are well aware a very substantial contribution for a younger person.
                        Thanks again,  Jack

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back