News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Paul Richards

Tyler Creek
« on: November 28, 2010, 10:39:43 PM »
Just learned of a course near Grand Rapids, MI, called Tyler Creek. 

Sounds like a different type of 'experience' and yet also sounds like a lot of fun.

Anyone been there?
"Something has to change, otherwise the never-ending arms race that benefits only a few manufacturers will continue to lead to longer courses, narrower fairways, smaller greens, more rough, more expensive rounds, and other mechanisms that will leave golf's future in doubt." -  TFOG

Sam Morrow

Re: Tyler Creek
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 11:25:27 PM »
What is so different?

Paul Richards

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 08:48:41 PM »
Apparently they have a bunch of unique marketing slogans, such as "The only B.Y.O.B. course in town."

Silly things like that. :)
"Something has to change, otherwise the never-ending arms race that benefits only a few manufacturers will continue to lead to longer courses, narrower fairways, smaller greens, more rough, more expensive rounds, and other mechanisms that will leave golf's future in doubt." -  TFOG

Mac Plumart

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 10:15:47 PM »
Well, for starters it is called the Tyler Creek Golf and Campground.  I've never heard of such a thing.  Golf and Country Club, Golf and Tennis, Golf and Beach, maybe...Golf and Campground.  Hmmm...  Sounds like I need to check it out!!  My sister-in-law and her family just moved to Grand Rapids...sound like I'll be teeing it up there next summer.

Sportsman/Adventure loving golfer.

David_Tepper

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 10:40:05 PM »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back