News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Matt_Ward

The June Report ...
« on: July 01, 2009, 11:26:41 AM »
Just an FYI to all the Bethpage pisser and moaners -- the official rain total for the NYC area for this past June is the 2nd highest since records have been kept. Only June 2003 was higher.

In fact, July is picking up where June left off.

PCCraig

Re: The June Report ...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 11:32:27 AM »
Matt-

You better start gathering a two of each of the various little creatures in the tri-state area, a few Bethpage golf shirts, and start building a big boat.  ;)
H.P.S.

Matt_Ward

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 11:35:24 AM »
Pat:

Agreed.

Thus far the summer season has been a mess -- I now have web feet and hands from all the H20 falling.

PCCraig

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 11:39:25 AM »
Pat:

Agreed.

Thus far the summer season has been a mess -- I now have web feet and hands from all the H20 falling.

You just need some gills behind your ears and you'll look just like Kevin Costner in the mid-1990's hit film Waterworld
H.P.S.

Jim Franklin

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »
Make sure you keep the rain north and do not send it to us ;).
Mr Hurricane

Richard Choi

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 12:20:45 PM »
Sunny and 75' here in Northwest. We just set a new record with 25 straight days with no rain...

K. Krahenbuhl

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 12:21:59 PM »
Warm and crispy here in TX.  I think I'm going to spray some water on the roof before the fireworks start flying in the neighborhood this weekend.

Matt_Ward

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 12:58:13 PM »
Gents:

Timing and good fortune via Mother Nature is often vastly underplayed when any facility hosts a major or big time event.

BB has been hit by tough weather on both occasions for the '02 and especially for the '0i9 US Opens.

Be curious to see what the final two majors bring in regards to the weather dimension.

Dave Falkner

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 01:19:28 PM »
Played the other day (St. Georges)  and my ball was still plugging  in a few fairways, I am hoping july and august are hot and dry!  although july doesnt look good so far

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back