News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Michael Rossi

Re: Winter Photos Thread
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2008, 04:08:38 PM »
These images are from early December 13 green, and the par 3 14th at Humber Valley Resort.

Brian_Ewen

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2009, 09:05:00 PM »

Alan FitzGerald CGCS MG

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2009, 11:19:36 PM »
Guess the holes
The last two are easy

Golf construction & maintenance are like creating a masterpiece; Da Vinci didn't paint the Mona Lisa's eyes first..... You start with the backdrop, layer on the detail and fine tune the finished product into a masterpiece

Chip Gaskins

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2009, 11:33:11 PM »
Pine Valley #12
Pine Valley # 18 (looking back)
Pine Valley Halfway House
Pine Valley #5

Alan FitzGerald CGCS MG

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2009, 11:50:27 PM »
wow that was fast, thought 12 might be tough to id
Golf construction & maintenance are like creating a masterpiece; Da Vinci didn't paint the Mona Lisa's eyes first..... You start with the backdrop, layer on the detail and fine tune the finished product into a masterpiece

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 11:58:43 PM »
Didn't Sully cut down those trees to the left of the 12th fairway yet?    ::) ::) ::) ;) ;D

Brian_Ewen

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2009, 08:07:52 AM »

Thomas Patterson

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2009, 12:47:07 AM »
Hello everyone!  New member here...I've been enjoying this forum for a few months now and am excited to contribute.  I live in Denver, CO and love to play golf and see different course designs.  Only started playing seriously 2 years ago, but have always appreciated the game and design of courses.

I've been fortunate to play quite a few rounds this winter, as the weather has not been too bad.  I recently played Four Mile Ranch (Jim Engh), and had a wonderful time.  I have played a few of his designs and really enjoy his style and progression of design between Red Hawk Ridge, Lakota Canyon, Fossil Trace, and Four Mile Ranch.  I really enjoyed the contouring in the fairways and again in the greens...I also liked his decision to not use any bunkers and really on the "hogback" ridges and natural terrain as hazards.  Here are some Four Mile pictures.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back