News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

ward peyronnin

Walker Cup Ticket Apps Out
« on: May 02, 2007, 09:39:39 PM »
Freinds

Just a heads up. I recieved my Walker Cup ticket app in the mail today from the R&A. Can there be a much better match play venue than RCD?

Ward
"Golf is happiness. It's intoxication w/o the hangover; stimulation w/o the pills. It's price is high yet its rewards are richer. Some say its a boys pastime but it builds men. It cleanses the mind/rejuvenates the body. It is these things and many more for those of us who truly love it." M.Norman

Daryl David

Re:Walker Cup Ticket Apps Out
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 11:30:50 AM »
I think Pacific Dunes proved its mettle as a fine match play course last year with the Curtis Cup.  

The Walker at RCD will really be something to see.  Hope we get decent coverage on the telly in the US.

Mike Erdmann

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 12:29:09 PM »
Having played 54 holes at RCD last week, I'm convinced it will be an absolutely superb venue for match play of the Walker Cup!  

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 01:29:34 PM »
In some ways RCD will be similar to the Walker Cup that was held at Pine Valley where a double bogey might actually win a hole.  It should be fun
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Matthew Hunt

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 06:03:12 PM »
The Tickets are nearly sold out.

The course is in great condition(I was on lots of the No.1 fairways even thought I was playing the No.2!)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 06:03:32 PM by Matthew Hunt »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back