News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Foley

Colorado Golf Club
« on: May 08, 2006, 10:06:30 PM »
Does anyone know where in relation to Pradera & Castle Pines is th new C&C course in Parker CO?

Isn't it supposed to be openeing this fall?
Integrity in the moment of choice

Mark_Fine

Re:Colorado Golf Club
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 10:11:31 PM »
John,
It is south of the city and slightly to the east.  I just toured it a few weeks ago with Mike McGetrick.  It is quite the golf course.  Could possibly be the hardest C&C design I have seen.  Beautiful terrain with native pines.  Maybe I will post some photos later on.    

Steve_ Shaffer

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 10:38:04 PM »
John

CGC is less than 10 minutes from Pradera.It's east of Parker Road near Stroh Road.

I agree with Mark's comments about the site. I hope he posts his photos soon. The website of the club is still under construction.

Steve
"Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses ... "  Adlai Stevenson
Hyman Roth to Michael Corleone: "We're bigger than US Steel."
Ben Hogan “The most important shot in golf is the next one”

John Foley

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 10:46:54 PM »
Mark & Steve,

Thanks. I was looking at some aerial's and could not find it. Now that I have the location I was able to track it down.

Globexplorer appears to have some images of the consruction from the end of last summer, but Live Local seemed to skip right over the area.

Would love to see some pics.
Integrity in the moment of choice

Mark_Fine

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 10:58:34 PM »
Guys,
Here are a few photos.  Mike was gratious enough to allow me to take photos but I am hesitant to post many until I speak with him about it.  These three should give you some idea of the terrain.  

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back