News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

A.G._Crockett

Rivermont 50th Anniversary
« on: September 09, 2023, 10:18:12 AM »
Many of you have been fortunate enough to play Rivermont over the years, both before and after the Mike Riley renovation of a very good Joe Lee golf course, and also know that Chris Cupit has not only been a poster on this site, but is a past president of the GSGA.
This is an article from a local paper about the club's 50th anniversary.  Great course, great club, and a pretty special family business.  Kudos to the Cupit family for making this work for half a century!
https://www.appenmedia.com/business/rivermont-golf-club-celebrates-50-years-in-the-game/article_8c4ad57c-4696-11ee-a40c-2fc2aa66f555.html
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

Gene Greco

Re: Rivermont 50th Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 09:34:58 PM »
Many of you have been fortunate enough to play Rivermont over the years, both before and after the Mike Riley renovation of a very good Joe Lee golf course, and also know that Chris Cupit has not only been a poster on this site, but is a past president of the GSGA.
This is an article from a local paper about the club's 50th anniversary.  Great course, great club, and a pretty special family business.  Kudos to the Cupit family for making this work for half a century!
https://www.appenmedia.com/business/rivermont-golf-club-celebrates-50-years-in-the-game/article_8c4ad57c-4696-11ee-a40c-2fc2aa66f555.html

Love the place!
"...I don't believe it is impossible to build a modern course as good as Pine Valley.  To me, Sand Hills is just as good as Pine Valley..."    TOM DOAK  November 6th, 2010

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 09:45:01 PM »
Love Chris!!!

Tim Martin

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 09:03:17 AM »

Mike_Young

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 10:38:08 AM »
Congratulations Chris...
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

BCrosby

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2023, 08:41:04 AM »
Let me add my name to those congratulating Chris. Well done.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back