News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brad Payne

Boston Area Recommendations
« on: June 30, 2019, 03:42:55 PM »
I'm headed to Boston for a work trip with my new company, Walker Trolleys.  We are creating the most beautiful, high-end golf push cart for the player, purist, aficionado that appreciates style, form and functionality and chooses to walk the game. 

Feel free to check us out: www.WalkerTrolleys.com

Sorry for the plug, but the reason for the post is I'm looking for any classic push cart friendly courses and figured this board would be a great resource.  Also looking for anyone that would like to meet up and check out the trolley?  All courses don't have to be push cart friendly as would be happy to see any classic courses as never played in the Boston area.  Will be in town Monday 8/26 - Friday 8/30. 

Founder and CEO, Walker Trolleys
We are creating the most beautiful, high-end golf push cart for the player, purist, aficionado that appreciates style, form and functionality and chooses to walk the game.
https://www.walkertrolleys.com

Tyler Kearns

Re: Boston Area Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 10:31:50 PM »
Brad,

My itinerary when I went to Boston a few years ago included Essex, an fantastic Ross course with a wonderful routing, Old Sandwich and neighbouring Plymouth following by George Wright Municipal. I would recommend them all highly.

Tyler

Bernie Bell

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 08:02:00 AM »
What's the price?  Versus a Clickgear 3.5+ at about $220 retail, less with member discount?

MCirba

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 09:02:40 AM »
Franklin Park.
"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent" - Calvin Coolidge

https://cobbscreek.org/

Brad Payne

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 12:25:18 PM »
What's the price?  Versus a Clickgear 3.5+ at about $220 retail, less with member discount?
I'll send you a DM.
We are creating the most beautiful, high-end golf push cart for the player, purist, aficionado that appreciates style, form and functionality and chooses to walk the game.

Brad Payne

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 12:26:45 PM »
Brad,

My itinerary when I went to Boston a few years ago included Essex, an fantastic Ross course with a wonderful routing, Old Sandwich and neighbouring Plymouth following by George Wright Municipal. I would recommend them all highly.

Tyler
Tyler, that would be incredible for sure.  I'm assuming George Wright would have no issue with a push cart, but any idea on the others being private?

ChipRoyce

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 04:43:36 PM »
I'm headed to Boston for a work trip with my new company, Walker Trolleys.  We are creating the most beautiful, high-end golf push cart for the player, purist, aficionado that appreciates style, form and functionality and chooses to walk the game. 
Feel free to check us out: www.WalkerTrolleys.com
Understand you're seeking minimalism, however, IMHO, getting the cup holder right will make or break its success (at least here in the SouthEast USA). Happy to share more thoughts offline

Bill Crane

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 04:16:49 PM »
You offering a discount to those on a limb in the Treehouse?
I just love Kittansett - have played several times but not recently.   Often have caddies, but the club is very traditional and may pemit trolleys on off-hours, although I do not know for sure.

Tyler Kearns

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 07:20:49 PM »
Brad,

I can't think of any golf courses in Canada which aren't push cart friendly - they are very popular here.

Tyler

Brad Payne

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 11:11:22 AM »
Brad,

I can't think of any golf courses in Canada which aren't push cart friendly - they are very popular here.

Tyler

Thanks, Tyler.  We'll be launching in Canada when we launch in the US later this fall.  Although fully aware your golf season will likely be over by then!  :'(

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back