News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mark Chaplin

"Cheap" UK flights
« on: October 15, 2015, 03:15:46 PM »
British Airways have a flash business class sale finishing midnight 16th Oct. valid on flights to end August 2016

USA to LHR is $1620 in business class, from the west coast many flights are cheaper in business than economy.
Cave Nil Vino

David Davis

Re: "Cheap" UK flights
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 06:08:54 PM »
Mark,

It's British Airways, shouldn't they be paying people to fly with them?

8)
Sharing the greatest experiences in golf.

IG: @top100golftraveler
www.lockharttravelclub.com

James Bennett

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 06:50:54 AM »
Mark

it isn't business, and it isn't the USA, but we're flying Cathay late March to Adelaide - UK/Paris - Adelaide Premium Economy with HK stopovers for about $3200 OZ (about 1600 GBpounds).

Pretty good. (I'm not in London or England for long this trip)

James B
Bob; its impossible to explain some of the clutter that gets recalled from the attic between my ears. .  (SL Solow)

Erik Mosley

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 09:29:47 AM »
For anyone thinking about taking advantage of this, make sure you sign up for AARP.  Anybody can sign up (not just seniors).  It's $16, but comes with a $400 discount on any round trip British Airways business class flight.  $1,220 in business class sounds even better...plus you can take your monthly AARP magazine to read on the plane.

Info here:
http://www.britishairways.com/en-us/offers/partners/aarp-member-benefits

Mark Chaplin

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 09:35:02 AM »
James that's not bad from Downunder. We will be doing Oz/NZ in Jan-Feb 2017, flying BA from Oslo via LHR will be £1800'ish in business, same flights just from LHR are £3300. I've also enough QF ff points to do the NZ legs in business, may even try the Emirates first MEL-AKL as a treat.

A GCA'er emailed today to say he'd got a great SFO-LHR-EDI in business in August for his usual coach fare.
Cave Nil Vino

Daryl David

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 09:59:48 AM »
Mark,

Definitely do the Emirates MEL-AKL leg. Times very convenient and service best in industry. I have done it last two years and will never fly Qantas or Air NZ again between the two.

Wayne_Kozun

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 08:45:53 PM »
It's British Airways, shouldn't they be paying people to fly with them?

8)
Compared to US based airlines?

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back