News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jim Sherma

Palmer Advantage Club Network
« on: January 09, 2020, 10:41:24 AM »
Just got the 2020 member info from one of my clubs and see that we are now part of the "Palmer Advantage Club Network". Does anyone have any experience or info about this? It looks like there will be some reciprocity rights as well as other concierge services.

Thanks in advance.

Joe_Tucholski

Re: Palmer Advantage Club Network
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 05:30:23 PM »
Just got the 2020 member info from one of my clubs and see that we are now part of the "Palmer Advantage Club Network". Does anyone have any experience or info about this? It looks like there will be some reciprocity rights as well as other concierge services.

Thanks in advance.

Jim I can't imagine I have the most experience with the program but I'll provide what little I know.  I looked at joining a club that was participating in the Palmer Advantage.  I have also played at courses through ClubCorp that are also part of Palmer Advantage.  The two seem very similar to me.  You get to play other courses in the network 2x/month for a nominal fee.  The tee time availability is limited so don't expect to call up the concierge and book a Saturday round at 8am.  Further I wouldn't make a golf trip around any of the courses in the Palmer Advantage network but if you travel frequently it is a pretty nice benefit.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back