News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Rich Goodale

....there will be a swarm of my outlaws there and then, and amongst them the only sane person in the 30-40 of us will be me.  Anybody planning to be there and then please let me know and I wil implore you to buy me a drink.  I should add that the organiser of this festival of locusts (NOT ME!) planned it so that we will not be able to play the Championship Course as the Scottish Amateur Match Play is being held at the same time.  That being said, we have the Struie covered for the 10-11 time slot each day and also have excursions planned or imagined to Brora, Golspie, Tain, Durness and Portmahamock during that period.  For those of you with or without children there will also be on one of those days an historic "Dads and Lads" competition--9 holes of cuthroat 4-somes competition over the Struie for those of any gender, age or nationality.

Rich
Life is good.

Any afterlife is unlikely and/or dodgy.

Jean-Paul Parodi

Ash Towe

Re: For those planning to be in Dornoch July 28 - Aug 4.......
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:50:08 AM »
Welcome back Rich.

This site will be that much better for your contributions.

Niall C

Re: For those planning to be in Dornoch July 28 - Aug 4.......
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 02:32:50 PM »
Rich

I very much like the idea of taking you up on the offer of a game at some point. The Struie, Brora and Tain I've played and enjoyed and hopefully I'll have played Golspie by then also but Durness and Portmahamock sound intriguing. You're also very welcome to make the reverse journey through to Lossiemouth. Maybe email nearer the time.

Niall

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back