News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tim Martin

Indianwood Golf & Country Club
« on: July 14, 2012, 03:34:12 PM »
Is this really the venue and setup the USGA wants for the U S Senior Open . Bernhard Langer is currently  -7 on the day after 11 holes where 7 more pars give him 62. Tom Kite shot 28 on the outward nine on Thursday and Jay Don Blake shot 29 yesterday. Low scores abound with 21 guys currently in red numbers. When I turned it on I thought they had moved the date of the Bob Hope until I saw a bunch of old guys and no palm trees. If hating this is wrong I don`t want to be right.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 04:19:24 PM by Tim Martin »

Tim Martin

Re: Indianwood Golf & Country Club
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 03:46:00 PM »
As an side is Corey Pavin good with fairway woods or what?

RDecker

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 07:29:55 PM »
Your feelings about the set up aside, the course looks really interesting.  Reminds me of Shinnecock with a little bit of parkland feel.

Mike Sweeney

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 09:18:45 PM »
Your feelings about the set up aside, the course looks really interesting.  Reminds me of Shinnecock with a little bit of parkland feel.

Was surprised about the other thread where the 18th green was so different. I thought this course looked awesome other than the cartpaths and the swimming pool at the clubhouse.

Shinnecock-parkland seems like a good description?

Tony_Chapman

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 09:48:34 PM »
I shudder to think what these guys will do to Omaha Country Club next year. At least there will be people there....

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back