News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Kyle Henderson

Re: Club at Clear Creek Tahoe is posted under Courses by Country
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 02:53:40 AM »
Was Clear Creek mentioned as one of the venues for the Tahoe KP 2010 ?

Not officially. I may be able to arrange for a small contingent on an adjacent day, but I can't make any promises.
"I always knew terrorists hated us for our freedom. Now they love us for our bondage." -- Stephen T. Colbert discusses the popularity of '50 Shades of Grey' at Gitmo

Joel_Stewart

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 11:36:23 PM »

Given the obviously high quality of the development, there are hopefully very wide setback lines that will keep the houses way back in the woods.

I didn't look at the housing plan that closely but believe there are certain holes with homes and many without.  I also think there is also ample land behind the 18th where the majority of the homes will be. 

Tom_Doak

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2009, 08:25:03 AM »
Not to comment on Clear Creek per se, but I have to say all this discussion of "wide setback lines" is a bunch of b.s.  That has very little to do with the golf architecture, and a lot more to do with how much money the developers have.  Plus any developer could change their minds down the road.

For the next five years, though, it's safe to say the setback lines don't matter too much because nobody is building new second homes on any golf course.

Rob Rigg

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 01:25:51 AM »
Has anyone played CCT and Bandon Trails?

If so, how do they compare in terms of difficulty?

Both sites have some terrain change but their is a similar "vibe" in the aesthetic and what look like wonderful green complexes.

I would imagine that Trails is the toughest course at BDGR for most - Is CCT as tough, or more friendly in that regard, which would probably make it challenging for good golfers but also a fun track for a mid-capper.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back