News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Joel Zuckerman

Pete Dye Books--signed by Pete his own self!
« on: November 02, 2009, 03:32:15 PM »
Gents,

It's now November, which means the Holidays are looming.  I have an extremely limited number of Pete Dye Books www.petedyebook.com signed by the Hall-Of-Famer himself.  Books signed by Pete and inscribed personally by the author (me) are rarer than a double eagle--less than 20 or 30 in existence.

So as not to waste bandwith, please IM me if you are interested in this true rarity as a Holiday gift for yourself, or someone important to you.  I also have a far greater allotment of Dye Books with various custom covers (Harbour Town, Whistling Staits, Honors, Crooked Stick,etc.) not available in stores.  I will also give out brand-new Tifosi glasses with any order as a "thank you," so in essence it's two gifts for the price of one.

Joel Zuckerman

Re: Pete Dye Books--signed by Pete his own self!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 02:05:45 PM »
Gents,

It's now November, which means the Holidays are looming.  I have an extremely limited number of Pete Dye Books www.petedyebook.com signed by the Hall-Of-Famer himself.  Books signed by Pete and inscribed personally by the author (me) are rarer than a double eagle--less than 20 or 30 in existence.

So as not to waste bandwith, please IM me if you are interested in this true rarity as a Holiday gift for yourself, or someone important to you.  I also have a far greater allotment of Dye Books with various custom covers (Harbour Town, Whistling Staits, Honors, Crooked Stick,etc.) not available in stores.  I will also give out brand-new Tifosi glasses with any order as a "thank you," so in essence it's two gifts for the price of one.

This original post sank faster than Paul Lawrie's career, so I resurrect it one more time to boost it's Q-Rating.  Not that things are a total loss...thanks to some lurkers and newbies, my Dye Supply has dwindled to one..count it--ONE single book. 

Come and get it, sports fans---no telling when I'll cross Pete's path again and get a (very limited) resupply.

Brian Phillips

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 02:57:29 PM »
Joel,

I got your message.  Now I am confused... ??? Do you now not have two Pete Dye signed books available?  Email me... ;D
Bunkers, if they be good bunkers, and bunkers of strong character, refuse to be disregarded, and insist on asserting themselves; they do not mind being avoided, but they decline to be ignored - John Low Concerning Golf

Tim Rooney

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 10:54:05 PM »
Three Questions:  1) How do I order a Dye signed copy----have credit card ready?   2) Your evaluation of Pinnacle Golf Club(Cols,Oh)-------Why no Rater's(Lanny Wadkins) Love?  3) Why are Muirfield V. greens considered too flat------watched Nicklaus Team(10+) painstakingly elevate(last fall) front's nos. 11 & 18---- (2) inches--- to eleviate Pro's putting "off" greens ? Thanks   

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back