News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David Amarnek

St. Louis GCA Gathering
« on: August 31, 2009, 03:08:56 PM »
To those of you that have, in the past, expressed an interest in a STL get-together, I will offer to host a round of golf at Westwood Country Club on Friday, September 25th.  Ideally (for me) we can start sometime late am and go from there.
I can have up to 11 guests and will need to know, sometime rather soon, who is interested. 

I will be happy to provide the cost involved to those that will attend.  Walking is encouraged although carts are available.

I'll be out of town next week to attend the Walker Cup but can be reached by email at: damarnek@gmail.com

Regards,
David

Brian Noser

Re: St. Louis GCA Gathering
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
Bring this one back up for those that may have missed it.

ed_getka

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »
David,
    Can't make it this year, but perhaps our paths will cross at the Walker Cup. Are you going to the BBQ?
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Tom Walsh

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 01:09:51 PM »
I think I can do it. I teach high school, but to play the storied Westwood I would play hookey. Thanks David!

Tom Walsh
"vado pro vexillum!"

David Amarnek

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »
Ed,
Sorry you can't make it.  I'm going to try and stop by the BBQ, most likely on Saturday. 
Tom, sounds good.  Brian, you and I make 3 so far....

Steve Pozaric

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 03:42:54 PM »
David:

Thank you for the invitation and setting this up.  Unfortunately, I have a client golf outing the day before and two work days in a row is hard to do.

Steve
Steve Pozaric

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back