News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Dale Jackson

Does anyone have ...
« on: March 16, 2009, 12:11:49 AM »
A picture they could post or email me of an early American course that shows the rudimentary design features of lateral bunkering and/or simple circular or square greens?  I am writing an article for our club's newsletter and want to include something from that era.

Thanks
I've seen an architecture, something new, that has been in my mind for years and I am glad to see a man with A.V. Macan's ability to bring it out. - Gene Sarazen

Kalen Braley

Re: Does anyone have ...
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 12:13:15 AM »
Mike Cirba has got something..he posts it one here every now and then...

TEPaul

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 09:12:27 AM »
I've got a ton of those photos in my computer but I don't know how to put them on here. This is why Wayne Morrison is definitely missed on here---he has a ton of those kinds of early photos of early square greens and steeplechase looking cop bunkers and such.

John Moore II

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 09:17:34 AM »
I've got a ton of those photos in my computer but I don't know how to put them on here. This is why Wayne Morrison is definitely missed on here---he has a ton of those kinds of early photos of early square greens and steeplechase looking cop bunkers and such.

Tom--email me the ones you want to show and I will post them on this thread.  :)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back