News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brent Hutto

Re:"Retief Goosen is steady". I disagree; he's quietly outstanding.
« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2007, 01:36:51 PM »
I believe Retief has beaten Tiger at least a couple of times but not by outplaying him down the stretch on Sunday.

I'm hoping to play at Granville when I'm up there in September but unfortunately my trip comes a week after they aerify the greens. I'll play anyway though. Have fun!

Tim Pitner

« Reply #126 on: April 11, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »
Retief shot a low number on Sunday to win the Tour Championship a few years ago, over Tiger.  

Glenn Spencer

« Reply #127 on: April 11, 2007, 03:57:25 PM »
Retief shot a low number on Sunday to win the Tour Championship a few years ago, over Tiger.  

Yeah, that was a nice win for Goosen. I forgot about that one. Tiger was going through some major stuggles at that time. Still, a nice victory.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2007, 03:58:40 PM »
And while its been mentioned...

Don't forget that Retief was an absolute putting God in his final round at Shinney in the U.S. Open a few years back.!!

Glenn Spencer

« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2007, 05:09:00 PM »
I apologize to everyone on this board and Ran for beating a dead horse up and down. My mistake. I can't imagine how he did it or why, but that doesn't make it stupid or chicken. I will just turn my attention to Mickelson and start cheering for him.

JESII

« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2007, 05:14:36 PM »
Glenn,

I think your opinion is valid and probably accurate on this point. I think your approach left alot to be desired on this one...

Until the next...

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back