News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Tommy_Naccarato

Re:Fazio, chocolate ice cream and ANGC
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 11:25:53 AM »
John:

You WOULD post that just after I have returned from ten days in North Berwick with my 15-year-old son!  :)

This coming from a guy that loves 31 Flavors, World Class Chocolate..... I wonder if our individual ice cream tastes reflect our personalities?

Lou_Duran

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 03:58:44 PM »
TN,

Blessed are those who can enjoy all 31 flavors with the discipline and constitution to go with it.  Variety is the spice of life, and though chocolate pecan is my personal favorite, a good cherry vanilla is very nice too.  And from time to time, a scoop of each is mighty fine.  Now that my appetites have been whetted, I am not sure what I should do first, head over to Braums (regional dairy store), or call my friends at Brook Hollow and Dallas National.

Tommy_Naccarato

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 05:26:24 PM »
Lou,
You are a man of decadent tastes. I too like Cherry Vanilla and the Thrifty  Drug/Rite Aid brand beats 31 Flavors and Ben & Jerry's with little problem in my taste tests. It's also a 1/3rd the cost. It features whole marischino cherries mixed in with their delectable vanilla, which is light and airey, and not too milky. (a mis-used combination that kills most Cherry Vanillas) when you get to the O.C., I suggest you drop into any Rite Aid and try it. But don't forget to try Double Malted Crunch!

So, if one were going to go play a Fazio, would it be likely that they would drop into say 31 Flavors; whereas if you were going to Rustic Canyon, you would drop into Rite Aid for a quick scoop? (OR TWO OR THREE)

With summer upon us, I can also highly recommend the 100% Americana/it just doesn't get any more delightful, DQ Dairy Queen Blizzard. It's a hodgepodge of different styles and tastes grouped into a high-torque blender and mixed right in the cup they serve it to you in.

The first taste is gurranteed brain freeze. (hence the name, Blizzard.

Lou_Duran

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 08:43:38 PM »
"So, if one were going to go play a Fazio, would it be likely that they would drop into say 31 Flavors; whereas if you were going to Rustic Canyon, you would drop into Rite Aid for a quick scoop? (OR TWO OR THREE)" TN

Tommy,

Something to look forward to on my next trip to LaLa Land in mid-August.  Going to Rite Aid for ice cream would never have occured to me.  Thanks for the heads up.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 08:44:08 PM by Lou_Duran »

Tommy_Naccarato

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 08:57:02 PM »
Lou, I'll join you on the way back from Rustic with a Diet Coke!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back