News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

cary lichtenstein

I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Does anyone know how to print out something from this website without having the right side of the page cut off???????
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 10:12:28 AM by cary lichtenstein »
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

redanman

Re:How to print from GCA without the right side getting cut off??
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 10:49:12 AM »
Best bet

cut and paste to word, it will format it for you.

cary lichtenstein

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 10:50:42 AM »
Bill:

Please walk me thru the cut and paste like I'm a 3 year old ;D

Cary
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

redanman

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 10:54:53 AM »
The post that you want to print out, place your mouse cursor nearby, press the left button and highlight what you want to print by dragging the colored area over JUST WHAT YOU WANT TO PRINT.  Otherwide you'll copy all the banners and stuff.

Once  it is highlighted, right click and "copy".  go to a blank Word document and first left click then right click and then click paste.  "Save" and Print".  (control+s) then (control+p)

Pictures are real easy, but ... ..

gotta go, the goff calls... ... ...

if need be I'll call you later

mark chalfant

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 10:59:41 AM »
Cary   try going into the  preferences section in the print mode,then change format from  "portrait" to...... "LANDSCAPE"

cary lichtenstein

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 01:09:32 PM »
Mark:

I tried "landscape" doesn't work

Bill:

You are the best ;D ;D

It worked, horray

ed_getka

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 01:18:55 PM »
Cary,
   I'm glad you asked the question. I've been wasting a LOT of paper the last few weeks.

Bill,
   Thanks, maybe I will let you talk me into a cell phone after all. :)
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Dan Herrmann

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 05:39:52 PM »
If I were you, I wouldn't print threads - create an Access database/Excel spreadsheet with the URLs you're interested in.

You'll save paper and ink ($$$) and everything will be easily accessable.

Of course, this option presupposes that GCA will live on forever, which I sure hope will happen  :)

ed_getka

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 05:45:20 PM »
Dan,
   It also assumes that one knows anything about computers which I most surely do not. ??? But thanks for the tip.
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Andy Troeger

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006, 05:51:54 PM »
Ed,
Not sure if this will help, but you could basically cut and paste the URL (the http:www.golfclubatlas part) into the excel program. I'm not very good at explaning it, but it would likely be actually easier than putting it into the word document and it would be essentially the same procedure as explained above to do the cut/paste. Once you had it in excel, you could just click on that link and it would bring you right back to the thread. Hopefully that made some sense at least :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 05:52:40 PM by Andy Troeger »

Dan Herrmann

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 06:43:50 PM »
Andy - absolutely correct.  You could even add a column with the thread title, date, or other info.

ed_getka

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 07:02:53 PM »
Andy,
   Thanks for the tip, but I am seriously computer illiterate and I prefer to have paper in my filing cabinet rather than in cyberspace. I know I'm not going to lose it.

Andy Troeger

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 07:11:12 PM »
Ed,
  You're welcome. I tend to lose it either way unfortunately  :o ::)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back