News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

James Bennett

Re:GCA Power Ball Lotto--TEP's 20,000th post
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2005, 07:41:00 PM »
Waiting for TEP's 20,000th post is like waiting for the launch of the shuttle from Cape Kennedy.

10, 9, 8, 7, .... problem with the upper third widget (or bad weather, or the like) .... try again in three days time.

Three days time - 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 .... problem with the fuel line .... try again in a week when the planets are aligned appropriately again.

At the most recent TEPaul count, it was '75 and counting, 74 and counting, .... launch problems imminent. Deja vous ;D

James B
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 07:42:00 PM by James Bennett »
Bob; its impossible to explain some of the clutter that gets recalled from the attic between my ears. .  (SL Solow)

ChipOat

Re:GCA Power Ball Lotto--TEP's 20,000th post
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2005, 08:27:01 PM »
How many people besides me have been around this DG long enough to remember when TEP was annointed a "Doyen" by Ran for reaching the astounding total of 1000 posts??

Goodale, Huntley, Mucci, Cirba, Burroughs, Huckaby, Shivas, Kennedy, Tommy, Wayne, BillV, Mayday, Sweeney, Childs - there's at least a couple dozen, I reckon.

The scary part is that the time from 1000 to 20000 has only been about 3 years, I think!  That's an awesome posts/day ratio!!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back