News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Morrissett

Bandon Dunes Ho!
« on: August 23, 1999, 08:00:00 PM »
John V:You've convinced me.Our first anniversary is coming up (the 29th), and something special seemed in order.  Some spur of the moment thinking (and frequent flier miles) this morning has Lisa and me jetting out to Oregon for three rounds at Bandon Dunes.  We fly into Portland Thursday night and play at 6:30 (first ones off!) and 12:40 Friday, spend the night there and play at 8:50 Saturday before driving back to Portland for a 7:30 AM flight Sunday.  Would you and your wife have any interest in having dinner together Saturday night?Don't worry -- I'll rush out and buy lots of film at lunch.  I understand the course lends itself to pictures.  John M

Tom Naccarato

Bandon Dunes Ho!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 1999, 08:00:00 PM »
The course does lend itself to pictures, unfortunately it still doesn't do the place justice, especially with the elevation changes on the first two holes.It is almost next to impossible to create that type of movement of earth and make it look natural, and camera's just can't seem to capture it in the detail like the human eye.I bought a Sony Mavica digital just for the trip to Oregon this summer, and while it takes great pictures, it still can't capture the finer detail.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back