News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Dave McCollum

I don't know who you guys play golf with, but when my buddies saw me miss the golf course and toss the club in a pond, they laughed their asses off and needled me about it long afterwards.  Some 20 years later, I played the same course this year with one of the guys who saw me chuck the wedge up in the tree.  He brought it up again when we got to that tree.  Maybe it wasn't politically correct, but it was funny and memorable.       

Erik J. Barzeski

I have not. I threw a club about three times, all in my first two years playing the game. Then I saw someone else throw a club, realized how freaking stupid I must look doing the same (as dumb as that guy looked at least), and haven't done so since.

It's just a game. I laugh at some of my bad shots. I get frustrated sometimes, too, but then I just take a break. It's just a game.
Erik J. Barzeski @iacas
Author, Lowest Score Wins, Instructor/Coach, and Lifetime Student of the Game.

I generally ignore Rob, Tim, Garland, and Chris.

Kalen Braley

Sometimes its not just about what happens on the golf course as was the case when I had my worst blow up on the golf course.  Yes I hit a few horrendous shots that day but the turbulence in my life at the time was likely the root cause and golf the tipping point...

PS.  I agree with David, my buddies needled me about that one round for years and we had some great laughs....

Kalen Braley

Speaking of temper tantrums and club chucking.

Sergio seems to be out of control.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/players-want-sergio-garcia-banned-190535972.html

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back