News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

A.G._Crockett

Re: State Golf Association is confused
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2019, 09:01:23 AM »
I can't speak for Belinda but I am 99% sure I can guarantee a sit down with you, me and Belinda Marsh, the current President.  She is a smart, thoughtful and fair minded person whose leadership the GSGA will greatly benefit from.  Call me and I will help facilitate this.

Gotta go order some squeegees  :(

Talk soon I hope.
I'll second this evaluation of Belinda Marsh.  She and her husband Don have been friends of mine for 30 years; I taught their kids, and coached one of them.  Belinda is as good as it gets, and that she is the first woman prez of the GSGA is no accident.  Great people.
Don, btw, is one of the better senior am golfers in GA; just won the senior match play for at least the second time, I believe.
AG,I agree...this is not a personal thing with any one person in GSGA...I'm willing to listen...I just see golf in a State the size of Georgia served by a rural as well as urban association.  Just look at the board some time...BUT I did leave a note for Chris to set up a meeting...Ill listen.
Mike, whatever the outcome(s), you'll enjoy Belinda's company, and she'll listen.  Please tell her I said hello.
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back