News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

golfnooch

My Day At Pine Valley
« on: September 12, 2003, 02:25:55 PM »
My Day At Pine Valley.

I woke up at about 5:30 and stared at the alarm clock until it was late enough to get out of bed without getting yelled at by the wife for waking everyone up. I went downstairs and saw my bag and clubs all nice and clean and polished, the result of a 1 ½ hour meticulous cleaning session the night before. I dropped my boys off at school, and met my associate at 9:15 in Hammonton and off we went. We had conversation on the way to the course, but to be honest I didn’t hear a word because I was wondering if Pine Valley was around the next corner and I didn’t want to miss the entrance. Then we passed the Clementon Amusement part and turned down the road to Pine Valley. It is a very odd drive if it’s the first time that you’ve done it…you pass a huge amusement park then pass by several very small rancher style houses before coming to the end of the road and the entrance to Pine Valley. You wonder if these people even know that this gem is right down the road from where they live.

The entrance has a very Augusta-ish feel, small white guardhouse with a green roof. After entering, the driveway takes you right through the middle of #18 and this is when it really hit me…I’m at Pine Valley and they actually let me through the door. I will tell you…the aura there is like you are in a different world. There are men there that are probably worth several hundred million dollars, but once you are inside the gates, everyone there is just a golfer. The staff there is incredible and they set you up really nice. We hit the pro shop where I dropped a few hundred buying gifts for everyone, and then headed out to the range. The range was perfect…12-15 different flags to hit at, a practice bunker and chipping green. One of the best range sessions I’ve had in a long time, I was hitting it crisp and in the right direction. I only hit a few pulls and one low slice, which was an omen of things to come.

After the range session, the member treated us to lunch, and I tried a bowl of the infamous red snapper soup, which was fabulous. I never thought I would eat turtle soup, but it was part of the experience, and I’m glad that I did. They had a bottle of sherry in the middle of the table that you pour about a half shot into the soup to give it a little kick. After lunch we practiced putting and waited for our turn on the 1st hole. Our caddies introduced themselves to us; they were very nice middle-aged guys that seemed to know the course really well, this was good. I love playing with a caddie, and this was the ultimate. We played the tips, which on the card is 6699, but we probably played it at 6500. It is a par 70. The temperature was mid 70’s with no wind and perfectly clear skies…it couldn’t have been more perfect for golf at Pine Valley.

I began the round with my heart in my throat. A million thoughts were going through my head…enjoy the course, play good, make contact, and don’t throw up. I had three goals today, par the opening hole, make a birdie and break 80…here is the hole-by-hole breakdown.

#1 – 427 par 4 - Awesome starting hole. 2 iron off the tee. Don’t go right! I pulled the tee shot a little on the left, leaving a five iron in, hit to the front of the green and parred the first hole. Goal one accomplished.

#2 – 367 par 4 – Incredible view of the green that was elevated 60 or so feet above the fairway. Tee shot to the right side of the fairway, but I ended up on one of the many small knolls in this course and had an awkward lie on my approach. A blocked right 8 iron left me on the short side of the hole with an impossible flip shot…left it short. Chipped up around the hole only to watch it drift 30 feet below the hole…then drained the putt to save bogey. The putter was on and minimized the damage.

#3 – 181 par 3 – All downhill, I hit my first of two perfect shots of the day. The caddie told me to hit it 12 feet to the right of the pin and have it trickle to the hole. I stuck it 12 feet to the right with a 7 iron, but the ball never trickled, leaving me with a slick downhill putt for birdie. Lipped it out and tapped in for par.

#4 – 444 par 4 – Scary hole off the tee, which led me to pull the tee shot into the left rough. I had an awkward lie in the rough and left a 2 iron in the right bunker near the green. One thing about the bunkers at PV is that there is not much sand in them at all. If I get the chance to play here again, I will buy a 60 degree lob wedge with very little bounce, as I needed it several times in the round. Took me 4 more to get into the hole…first double of the day.

#5 – 232 par 3 – This is the scariest par 3 I have ever seen or played. 232 all carry to the green that couldn’t have been more than 20 yards wide and looked smaller than that from the tee. I bled a 3 iron to the right that took one hop on the fringe and down into the junk on the right. 4 shots later, my second double of the day had paid me a visit. I didn’t feel bad because this was the hole that Snead and Littler score a 7 and 9 during their Shells world of golf match. The member told me that for the filming, they made them play that hole 4 times before they got it right. Though I hacked up the hole, I would say that this hole was my favorite on the course, and by far the toughest 1 shot hole I’ve played.

#6 – 388 par 4 – risk/reward hole where you can cut off a big chunk of the waste area and leave wedge in. I smoke the driver and leave 67 yards to the pin, stick a wedge 12 feet and lip the putt and tap in for par. Good solid hole when I needed it.

#7 – 578 par 5 – The first of 2 very long par 5’s and the home to the original “Hell’s Half Acre.” Well, I went to hell. Slipped out of a 3 wood off the tee into the right rough, dumped the second shot into Hell. While in hell, I pushed another 8 iron into the woods, and had to take more medicine and chip it out into the fairway. 80 yards to the pin, and I hit a 100 yard bladed lob wedge into the back bunker, under the lip. Long story short, when it was all said and done, I carded an 8 and my host gleefully said, “Welcome to Pine Valley!”

#8 – 319 par 4 – Very short hole, 2 iron off the tee, 67 yards to the pin. This hole had a double green setup, today the left green was in play. These greens were no bigger than my living room. I stuck the wedge shot to 10 feet and lipped the putt…dammit…I said to myself, “self, you are hitting it so damn good but the valley is killing you!”

#9 – 427 par 4 – Smoked a drive leaving an 8 iron into an elevated green. Knock it about 25 feet below the hole and drain the putt for birdie. Goal two accomplished. The neat thing about this hole is that this area is the highest spot on the course, and when the leaves are down, you can see parts of the skyscrapers in Philly from the green.

golfnooch

Re:My Day At Pine Valley
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 02:26:47 PM »

#10 – 158 par 3 – Home to the devils EDIT, a tiny pot bunker with no escape. I didn’t put it up ol’ Lucifer’s can, but I hit one of the dreaded pulls into the left top bunker and under the lip buried. Funny how my ball keeps finding the worst spots in these bunkers, I said to myself. 4 shots later, my third and final double of the day.

#11 – 392 par 4 – I noticed on this hole that it could be reversed and make just as great of a hole. Nothing fabulous from me here. Once again, put an 8 iron about 15 feet and left it hanging on the lip.

#12 – 344 par 4 – Arriving at the hole, there is a neat old style windmill looking water tower that has been converted into a snack bar. A Gatorade hit the spot here, because the hike from the last hole was easily 1/10 mile all-uphill. God gave me one back here, but I didn’t take advantage of it. I blocked the 3 wood into the trees on the right, but the ball popped out into the middle of the fairway! I had PW into the hole, but left it hanging out to the right and dumped it into the bunker. Out to 12 feet and yet another lip out to leave me with bogey.

#13 – 448 par 4 – I thought that this was the hardest hole on the course along with number 5, and one of the best laid out par four’s ever. The perfect play was to nail a drive and then hit a long iron to the front right of the green allowing it to roll to the pin. Well, I played it off the tee into the left trees. When I got to the left side, I noticed that there were actually bunkers in the woods…very odd, I thought to myself. But when I got to my ball, I saw why. These bunkers were keeping a lot of shots on the top of a 30 foot embankment in the woods. Second shot I had to chip out further into the waste area, and then stuck a 7 iron to 10 feet below the hole. Left the putt right on the front edge and I wanted to bite my fingers off for leaving a chance to par this hole so close. This was my last over par hole of the day. I finished strong.

#14 – 184 par 3 – A beautiful downhill shot to a long thin green. I played it in regulation, middle of the green and two putts for par. On this hole, the last of our group made his birdie, so everyone in our group had at least made one birdie in the round, and there is something to be said about that!

#15 – 591 par 5 – A very long and intimidating par five that is wide open on the tee shot but gradually tightens as it goes up hill (did I mention it was 591 uphill?) towards the green. Only 4 people have ever gotten home in two here, and all 4 were wind aided. When I pulled the 3-wood out on my second shot, the caddie laughed and asked me what I was doing. As he handed me my 4-iron to lay it up 100 yards out, he explained that “there ain’t no way in hell you are coming close to that green.” On in regulation, 12 feet below the cup, and the ball skimmed the high side to miss for birdie.

#16 – 447 par 4 – A long par four with a large waste area to clear off the tee…probably 200 yards in the middle and 245 if you cut off the right side. Well, I cut off the right side and made it over no problem and left myself with a 7 iron in the light rough, which I then stuck 4 feet. I smelled a birdie. The putt was a left to right slight break and was hard to read. The caddie and I both read it differently. I read it left edge and he read it outside of the cup. Going with the caddie, I missed just on the left edge. I was so sure that it was going in that I actually was reaching for the hole when it passed by. That one burned my biscuits, a good opportunity missed.

#17 – 338 par 4 – A really great short hole. You need no more than 2 iron off the tee to leave you 100 yards in and that is about as close as you can get without putting in the waste area. I put the tee shot down the right side and hit the wedge right where I was told to, about 15 feet to the right of the pin. This green was like a saucer and everything usually funneled to the hole. Much to my surprise, my shot somehow seemed to be suspended in mid air, with no gravitational effect applying…15-foot severe downhill putt. Fortunately, I babied it up right next to the hole and tapped in for my par.

#18 – 434 par 4 – If you have seen a picture of this hole, it does not do it justice. The tee is severely elevated and the view down onto the hole is phenomenal. As I teed up, I told myself not to leave anything in the bag, this was it. I then proceeded to hit a drive all the way to the end of the fairway, a good 320-yard poke. The caddie mentioned that it was the longest drive he has seen on this hole. This was my second perfect shot of the day. I was drive man for a day. Put a wedge 12 feet to the left of the pin. Walking up to the green, the moment then began to catch up to me…this was it…it was almost over. As I looked my putt over, I managed to stop and take a deep breath, looking back up the hill at the fairway. Incredible. Simply incredible. Not to take away from the theme of the day, the putt lipped out for birdie, and I tapped in for my par. Final score, 81…the best 81 I have ever shot. Any other course in the country this 81 would have been a 72-73 easily. Pine Valley gave me the opportunity to see a sub 80 round, but it was not meant to be. I could almost hear it whispering to me through the pines, “nice try, I bet you would love to have another shot at this.” Amen to that. I didn’t beat it, but it didn’t beat me, and I felt that I walked away with a mutual respect for the course.

We finished up our round, shook hands with our playing partners, tipped the caddies and then went to wash up. Sitting in the bar after the round, I sat in a peaceful solitude, my mind trying to absorb and retain everything that I just saw, felt and did. We ordered a round of a drinks called an “Infusion” a concoction of ginger ale, grape juice and vodka. It was the favorite drink of the member, and I obliged by tasting this treat. My eyes went in and out of focus as I looked around the room at the antique clubs, the wall paintings or George Crump (the course designer) and the list of members hanging on the wall. The “course record” plaque had 64 as the record, but then while looking at a bunch of scorecards posted on the wall near the bar, I noticed that Bob Tway had played here and fired a 63 at the valley. That 63 would have been a 59 anywhere else, he must have been on fire.

Though 81 is by far not my best round ever, I was so at peace with the way that I played this course and what this course did to me. The course was the most penal I have ever played, if you missed a shot, it was an instant 2 stroke penalty more often than not. I really only hit 5-6 bad shots all day, but each one I paid for dearly. Pine Valley also rewards a good shot, as I probably had a good 7-8 decent shots at birdie, but made only one. Strange part about that was that every putt I hit went where I wanted it to and I would have to say that it was one of the best putting rounds I’ve had, they just didn’t go in for me. Another great thing about this course is that no 2 holes are alike and it is a true test of golf…I hit every club in the bag, and probably had to play every style shot there was. After playing this course, any doubt you could have on why this may not be the top course in the world would be erased. It is the Mecca of golf, the true test of the game, designed solely for the purpose of pure golf. I could write a million adjectives to describe this course, but it has to be seen in person to really understand.

The drive home was quiet, and upon arriving home, all I wanted to do was spout out my whole day to my wife, but at this point the adrenalin had left me and I was exhausted and I had to hit the sack. I was worn out and slept like a baby, this was a memory for a lifetime.

Mike Hendren

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 02:35:41 PM »
golfnooch,

Some might scoff at your post, but I enjoyed it immensely.  Your excitement is palpable.   I'm happy for you and only slightly envious.

Your post confirms one of the great attributes of this site: a forum where we can gush like a kid when, otherwise, our spouses and even closest friends would consider us nuts as their eyes glazed over.  

Mike
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

THuckaby2

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 02:37:29 PM »
Concur with Mike.  Thanks for taking the time to do this, nooch.  That was a damn fun read.

TH

TEPaul

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2003, 02:43:51 PM »
From the sound of your post it seems like you liked it. Pretty good course, huh?

Jimmy Muratt

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2003, 02:47:05 PM »
Golfnooch,

Thanks for the terrific write-up.  You made me feel like I was part of your foresome for the day....

THuckaby2

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2003, 02:55:04 PM »
Question for anyone interested:

when getting the fantastic opportunity to play one of the world's greats like this, do you have specific goals like nooch did?  Now I know, the "cool" thing to say, on this site anyway, is "hell no, I'm there to study the fantastic architecture."   ;D

Be honest, people.  I'm talking places like Pine Valley, where it's your first time and you have no idea if you'll ever get to do it again.

I'll start.  I don't think I make direct concrete, specific goals like Nooch did, but hell yes I want to play well and I do have things in mind I'd like to accomplish.  For example, damn right I want to make 3 or less on 16 Cypress and if I do so, it adds to the fun.  I want to par the Road Hole... I kinda let the full-round totals happen as they may, but heck yeah I want to get under 80....

I find nothing wrong with treating these places this way.  What might be "wrong" is if failing to reach these goals somehow diminishes the experience... I try never to let that happen.  Playing a great course is a reward in and of itself.

I'm just curious how many others focus on score, how many want to play well, how many could honestly care less, etc.

TH

Mike Leveille

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2003, 03:07:43 PM »
Tom H:

I am definitely with you - I have goals but do not let my failure to reach them ruin the day.  At CPC, it is obviously everybody's goal to hit the green on 16 and make par or better.  Well, I managed to dump two in the ocean and make an 8.  Walked off the green a little disappointed but happy as can be at the same time just because of where I was and the great companions I was with.  Though I still managed to shoot 78, whenever I have a conversation with someone about my round at CPC, their first question is always "what did you do on 16?" and my answer is always "hit 3 wood over the green....after dumping two in the water"

JLahrman

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2003, 03:16:39 PM »
My only hole-in-one was on the 17th at Pinehurst #2, so I don't bother to make goals anymore.  I was so fired up I swung about 200 mph on the 18th tee and hit a huge quacker.  Good thing it didn't happen early in the round or I would have shot 100.

I just try to hit good shots.  I don't play too many top ten courses, but if I did hopefully I could keep the same frame of mind.  As soon as I worry about the big picture (If I could par in I'll shoot a 73) my round invariably goes to hell.

Mike, proper response:

"What did you do on 16?"
(Assuming you made at least 4):  "After you've played it we'll compare notes."

THuckaby2

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2003, 03:20:04 PM »
Mike:

You have no idea how much I enjoyed your post and how much my buddy shivas will.

PAGING DAVID MORIARTY... PAGING DAVID MORIARTY... see what Mike just said about 16 Cypress?

God I hope he sees this.

Long story, Mike.  See, Dave laid up left on 16 Cypress on a day a bunch of us were there... it's been a long-running shitfest as to his choice.  

In any event, seems we look at these things the same.  But damn right, no one seems to care about one's 18-hole score at places with famous holes like this:  it's always "what did you do on 16?"

TH

Kevin_Reilly

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2003, 03:24:39 PM »
Thanks for the write-up.  PS, minor nit but it was Byron Nelson, not Snead, who played in that SWWOG match.
"GOLF COURSES SHOULD BE ENJOYED RATHER THAN RATED" - Tom Watson

George Pazin

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2003, 03:34:08 PM »
Thoroughly enjoyable read - your passion shone through. I'd be disappointed if anyone scoffed at the posts.

The SWWOG match is available on video. I bought a classic pack that has that match, Sarazen v Cotton at TOC & Hogan & Snead in Texas. Great purchase.
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Mike Leveille

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2003, 03:38:55 PM »
Tom H:

The really sad thing about my 8 at the 16th at CPC, is that it totally overshadows the eagle I somehow made on 5 at CPC in the same round - holed out an 8 iron from the fairway. :)  Maybe that will be my response when people ask me how I fared on 16, "16th, hmmm, can't seem to remember that hole, but let me tell you about the 5th hole".

Anyways, don't know this Moriarty character, but would I be happier if I had played safely to the left on 16, made my bogey, and shot 74?  No way!  I may have gone down in flames with my 8, and may be condemned to a life of telling friends that I made 8 on my one chance at 16 at CPC, but that sure beats the hell out of telling them I wussed out (which I did on no. 9 by not hitting driver).  ;)  

golfnooch

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2003, 03:40:06 PM »
whoops...my bad, it was indeed nelson.

As far as the goals, i had two sets of goals, the first:

enjoy the course, play good, make contact, and don’t throw up...i didnt vomit, that is for sure.

and the second:

Par #1, make birdie and break 80.  I went 2/3, but i will have to say that i am very pleased with my 81.  I played the last 12 holes in only 3 over after making 8 on #7 and easily could have given up on a good round, but to be honest, i dont think it would have mattered.  I am so at peace today simply from having the honor of playing there.

One of the neat things about PV is that there are 18 great holes, and if I were to talk to someone else that played there about their round, i can't think of one hole that I would immediately ask about.  Maybe #5 since it was so damn hard, but the beauty of the course would probably be the first thing i would talk about.

TEPaul...yes, i would say that i loved it.

thanks for reading my mind dump...I would only hope that everyone would get a chance to play there at some point, it really is a special place.

THuckaby2

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2003, 03:56:54 PM »
No hassles Nooch - I didn't mean to question your goals, hell that's not far off from what I do for sure. And thanks again for taking the time to do those posts - it really did give the "being there" feeling, as much as posts on here can anyway.

BTW, I was remiss in saying before:  damn good round.  Hell yeah remove a couple of those bad luck doubles and you really have something but still, from all accounts 81 is solid golf there, especially for a first time, one-time thing.

TH

Dan Herrmann

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2003, 04:04:59 PM »
Nooch,
Thanks for such a well written tale.  It made my day and brought a huge smile to my face.  Very well done, my friend!

I love the way you started the tale at home and described so well the Clememton Park --> Pine Valley trip.  It's pretty surreal, isn't it...  

Be sure to print out your post and put it in a scrapbook so you can remember your joy 20 years from now.  

One question for you - now that you've played PV, will the local courses ever be able to have the same appeal?

Thanks again!   :)

golfnooch

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2003, 04:13:50 PM »
tom, no hassles taken for sure!  i was just clarifying my mindset to the question you asked everyone else, your question actually made me think that though i like to set goals for a round, at PV the only thing that mattered was the experience itself.

As far as the other courses around here...or anywhere for that matter...i dont think i will even try to compare them.  PV was a treat at a different level, i would hope that when i play the likes of Blue Heron, Twisted Dunes, Pine Hill and Sand Barrens which are all the courses around me that i will appreciate each one of them for what they are...really nice courses with good design in my local area.  Add in the Phila area courses and there is so much to choose from for good golf.

The member is also a member at Aronimink Golf Club and invited me to play there later this month, so maybe the treat doesnt really have to end?

THuckaby2

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2003, 04:17:07 PM »
Tom H:

The really sad thing about my 8 at the 16th at CPC, is that it totally overshadows the eagle I somehow made on 5 at CPC in the same round - holed out an 8 iron from the fairway. :)  Maybe that will be my response when people ask me how I fared on 16, "16th, hmmm, can't seem to remember that hole, but let me tell you about the 5th hole".

Anyways, don't know this Moriarty character, but would I be happier if I had played safely to the left on 16, made my bogey, and shot 74?  No way!  I may have gone down in flames with my 8, and may be condemned to a life of telling friends that I made 8 on my one chance at 16 at CPC, but that sure beats the hell out of telling them I wussed out (which I did on no. 9 by not hitting driver).  ;)  

Mike:

Well said, we are of like mind here, as is shivas re this issue.  And well done re #5 - that is very cool!  I think I had heard about that before... maybe you told me, maybe one of your playing partners.

In any case, this is unfair to Dave to mention, but I just couldn't resist.  Dave can come in here and explain his motivations if he likes - I have even come to admire them as we've discussed this for so long.  Basically it comes down to him believing left was the proper play, and having the strength of convictions to make that play, regardless of the fame of the golf hole.  I can dig that, and as I say I do sort of admire it.

Of course I'm also not ready to trade my shot for his, made 45 minutes after he played the hole, given I did make the carry and made par...  But Dave knows this also.   ;D

In any case, your statement above is EXACTLY how shivas and I were trying to explain it to Dave.  And you're not alone in having a potentially great score wrecked by #16, that's for sure... Lou Duran was several shots under par going into that hole once, and left with those strokes gone.  His assessment of the situation was same as yours - no regrets, making that carry and making par or better was more important than the overall score.

Re #9, no hassles... driver is only one of many choices on that.  Absent a helping wind allowing one to actually reach the front right, I can't see why driver is worth it anyway... Of course my trips there I've always had it in mind that right front is reachable, realistically or not, so I've never hit less than driver there... But driver is also the only club I can hit straight, so I'm not the best example.

TH

bakerg

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2003, 04:21:01 PM »
Great post.  Your write up is fantastic.  It gave me the oppurtunity to sit here today and think back to that glorious day that I got to play the course.  I concur with you on the 5th hole.  That was the toughest hole of the day for me.  I still don't know how many shots I took on that one.  

THuckaby2

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2003, 04:21:35 PM »
tom, no hassles taken for sure!  i was just clarifying my mindset to the question you asked everyone else, your question actually made me think that though i like to set goals for a round, at PV the only thing that mattered was the experience itself.

VERY cool, nooch.  In the end that seems to me to be one damn healthy way to treat this.  Now given my history here, you may have just been insulted... though I sure don't mean it that way!  ;D

TH

Scott_Burroughs

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2003, 04:33:07 PM »
Good story, Craig!

Some of us have to live through others sometimes.  PV still tops my list of wannasees.

Thomas_Brown

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2003, 04:51:28 PM »
Next time you're in New Orleans or Houston, try the Turtle soup at Brennan's.
 :)

As others said, we're living vicariously thru you.

A_Clay_Man

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2003, 05:02:24 PM »
Gn- Great read. I was all choked up reading it.(i didnt vomit ) I wonder if you thought about your unaccomplished goal during the round? Setting goals is good but score shouldnt ever be one of them. Any given day and all.

One last question: How did you get on? Do you know Huckaby?

THuckaby2

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2003, 05:44:47 PM »
Gn- Great read. I was all choked up reading it.(i didnt vomit ) I wonder if you thought about your unaccomplished goal during the round? Setting goals is good but score shouldnt ever be one of them. Any given day and all.

One last question: How did you get on? Do you know Huckaby?

Classic! ;D ;D
Of course I wish I knew the Huckaby who could make Pine Valley happen.  Nope, that's a Huckie Cherry yet to be plucked.

TH

Steve Lapper

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2003, 08:39:43 AM »
Mr. Nooch,

That was a damn near perfect description, and almost identical to my first experience at PV. For the record...it never loses its aura, no matter how many times you drive past the Amusement park!

Congrats on "getting it" and letting it soak in.

Steve

Huck,

Might be able to swap a PVGC for a CPC??
« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 08:40:47 AM by slapper »
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking."--John Kenneth Galbraith

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back