News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ed Brzezowski

Philly Open
« on: July 17, 2012, 03:23:04 PM »
Cannot find the old thread, any GCAers going Monday??

Weather looks great and should be a wonderful event. Maybe , if anyone going, we could grab a drink or a bite??

ed
We have a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you.

Chris Roselle

Re: Philly Open
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 09:19:01 PM »

Weather looks great and should be a wonderful event. Maybe , if anyone going, we could grab a drink or a bite??

ed

Aren't you supposed to be WORKING that day???

Brian Colbert

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 09:58:55 PM »
If anyone wants to watch a fellow GCAer tee it up, I'll be off at 7:00 am off the first tee!

Mac Plumart

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 10:05:08 PM »
If anyone wants to watch a fellow GCAer tee it up, I'll be off at 7:00 am off the first tee!

Cool!  Good luck!!

http://www.amateurgolf.com/7834-GolfNews-Brian-Colbert-takes-Philadelphia-Amateur
Sportsman/Adventure loving golfer.

Doug Braunsdorf

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 10:50:58 PM »
Ed, I'm off 1 Tee as a walking scorer at 1:20 pm.  I'm coming up from the Atlantic City area, so I will try to arrive at about 12:30 or so, enough time to enjoy the buffet lunch and purchase some hats that will benefit the Platt Scholarship.  I have a list of folks to purchase a hat for already!
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Patrick_Mucci

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 11:05:40 PM »
If the weather holds, the course should be in very good condition despite the heat.

If it wasn't for the green side fans, the 100 degree days would impair the ability to prepare the course for the tournament.

Ed Brzezowski

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 03:20:36 PM »

ed

Aren't you supposed to be WORKING that day???

Good Lord I thought even slave labor got some bread and water and a bathroom break, guess not??

Ed Brzezowski

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 03:22:25 PM »
Doug,
 I have orders for 4 hats, one blue and white shirt and one " nice " windshirt.

go figure

Mark McKeever

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 04:11:46 PM »

Kick some a$$!

Mark
Best MGA showers - Bayonne

"Dude, he's a total d***"

Mark Chaplin

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 04:23:32 PM »
Are they having a PV pro shop tent? I cannot imagine the club opening the clubhouse to spectators wishing to use the pro shop, you can only get 6 people in there at any one time.
Cave Nil Vino

Chris Roselle

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 10:06:15 AM »
Are they having a PV pro shop tent? I cannot imagine the club opening the clubhouse to spectators wishing to use the pro shop, you can only get 6 people in there at any one time.

Mark, the clubhouse will only be open to players, GAP Staff/Volunteers and Pine Valley members.  I have not heard anything about a PV pro shop tent.

Doug Braunsdorf

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 03:19:42 PM »
Bump for Monday
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

JSlonis

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2012, 09:29:46 PM »

I don't think there will be any type of Pine Valley retail tent set up for spectors. There isn't for the Crump Cup and I doubt this will be any different.

Doug Braunsdorf

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2012, 10:02:39 PM »

I don't think there will be any type of Pine Valley retail tent set up for spectors. There isn't for the Crump Cup and I doubt this will be any different.

I am aware GAP, for benefit of J. Wood Platt Caddie Scholarship, will be selling hats w/the PV Logo.  A very worthy cause.  The course map indicates this will be located somewhere around the main entrance. 

Ed Brzezowski

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2012, 10:14:10 PM »
I hope we are allowed a few moments to buy them. Between Chris and Kirby I  think they will have us working the GAP car wash station !!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back