News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jim Franklin

Re: For the RCCC fans....photos!
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2012, 04:09:31 PM »
The course looks GREAT! I was either at Pine Valley or Merion while you were there and I was JEALOUS. These pics made my day. Thanks for sharing.

Honestly.  What is your secret?  No matter what Spike says, it can't be the shoes....

It really is MY shoes! People just want to see what I will wear next. Jonathan would love my shoes.
Mr Hurricane

Jim Franklin

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2012, 04:10:51 PM »
As for the architectural comments, did they soften the 4th green at all? I heard rumor they may have. I loved that original green.
Mr Hurricane

Sean Leary

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2012, 04:36:23 PM »
As for the architectural comments, did they soften the 4th green at all? I heard rumor they may have. I loved that original green.

Yes they did. I believe that one other green was changed as well (Can't remember which one).

Tom_Doak

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2012, 04:41:43 PM »

Jim:

#4 green (internal moguls) and #9 green (back right section) were mildly softened.  Eric Iverson, who built them originally, did the work.  They're not exactly flat now.

Jim Franklin

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2012, 05:22:07 PM »

Jim:

#4 green (internal moguls) and #9 green (back right section) were mildly softened.  Eric Iverson, who built them originally, did the work.  They're not exactly flat now.

Thanks Tom. I understand they still have some good movement. I certainly look forward to playing it again one day soon. Now if Shivas can pick me up in that private jet.....
Mr Hurricane

Kalen Braley

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 05:37:13 PM »
Jimmy,

Just book a flight to Spokane, I'm only 3.5 hours away by car...  ;D

jonathan_becker

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 09:09:42 PM »
In reference to the above posts....

a nasty hole location looking back again on #4

#9 green from over by #10

« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:18:15 PM by jonathan_becker »

Jim Franklin

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2012, 08:38:44 AM »
Both those greens still look pretty awesome. Kalen, I may book a trip soon. Be ready.
Mr Hurricane

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back