News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

George Pazin

Sorry about the lack of new GTK threads
« on: September 15, 2010, 01:54:48 PM »
I've been getting notes from people asking if the series is over. It's not, I've just been unexpectedly busy with my business (thankfully, I need it).

I'll try to restart things next week.

Haven't figured out yet why Mac's thread is missing - it went AWOL right around the time the site was down for a couple days, don't know if that had anything to do with it. I don't recall JakaB posting anything controversial in it... :)

Have a good one, enjoy the relative lack of posts from your truly...it won't always be this nice!
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

John Moore II

Re: Sorry about the lack of new GTK threads
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 05:28:27 PM »
George you've done some great work with these threads. Can we hope to see GKT threads for Tom Paul, Patrick M, Dave S., Mike C., etc?

Pat Burke

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 01:47:36 AM »
George, I'd rather thank you for the one's you have gotten done, rather than bother you for the next one ;D

Glad you're busy, keep earning!!

JC Jones

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 11:26:26 AM »
Can we get shirts made up that say:

What brought you to golf?

Golf architecture?

This website?
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back