News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ron Farris

Prairie Club - Hanse/Lehman/Marsh/Hanse again - Overlap
« on: January 28, 2010, 07:20:32 PM »

Above is a very crude representation of the Prairie Club, based upon my knowledge of the site and the history of the project.
The Blue Line depicts the front nine of the Hanse Course on the Trimble property
The Yellow Line depicts the Back Nine of the Hanse Course on the Trimble property.
The yellow scribbles are a very vague representation of the Lehman and Marsh layouts.
I didn't take time to do a fancy CAD drawing, but I thought it might be interesting for give an idea of how they overlapped.
This could be totally wrong, as I am making the Hanse original routing upon a picture of a drawing I saw in 2002, in the school house with Cleve. 
Hopefully, the likes of Gil, Mark Amundson, and others can give more detail.
Nonetheless, when spring comes to the Sand Hills it should get pretty intersting in the Valentine area!

Mike Cirba

Re: Prairie Club - Hanse/Lehman/Marsh/Hanse again - Overlap
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 09:43:57 AM »
Ron,

I only vaguely recall the history of this place to date, but is there a known reason that Marsh/Lehman selected different pieces of the property than Hanse did originally?

Chip Gaskins

Re: Prairie Club - Hanse/Lehman/Marsh/Hanse again - Overlap
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 10:14:42 AM »
because the land that the old hanse course was routed on is not the exact land they ended up with.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back