News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jay Flemma

anyone going to leatherstocking this wkd?
« on: July 24, 2009, 08:33:16 PM »
For the baseball HOF and to play golf?  Anyone going to be in utica/Syracuse and wanna play tomorrow/Sunday?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 08:49:24 PM by Jay Flemma »
Mackenzie, MacRayBanks, Maxwell, Doak, Dye, Strantz. @JayGolfUSA, GNN Radio Host of Jay's Plays www.cybergolf.com/writerscorner

Joe Hancock

Re: An idea about this whole Merion imbroglio
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:47:43 PM »
Yea....never mind
" What the hell is the point of architecture and excellence in design if a "clever" set up trumps it all?" Peter Pallotta, June 21, 2016

"People aren't picking a side of the fairway off a tee because of a randomly internally contoured green ."  jeffwarne, February 24, 2017

Jay Flemma

Re: anyone going to leatherstocking this wkd?
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 08:51:44 PM »
Hey Joe, I hi-jacked my own thread!
Mackenzie, MacRayBanks, Maxwell, Doak, Dye, Strantz. @JayGolfUSA, GNN Radio Host of Jay's Plays www.cybergolf.com/writerscorner

Joe Hancock

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 09:03:28 PM »
Very well thought out.
" What the hell is the point of architecture and excellence in design if a "clever" set up trumps it all?" Peter Pallotta, June 21, 2016

"People aren't picking a side of the fairway off a tee because of a randomly internally contoured green ."  jeffwarne, February 24, 2017

Jay Flemma

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 09:05:16 PM »
I thought so.  Its a shame all the fighting turns people away from studying the arguments, but who needs the headaches????

Craig Sweet

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 09:25:57 PM »
I would love to be there just to hear Ricky Hendersons induction speech.  Let Ricky be Ricky...
LOCK HIM UP!!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back